ased121

Jun 9, 2017
hi everyone . pls if any one have CG picture pls upload it or tell me how to see the picture
and
thinks .

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Are there any other hidden scenes I know that if you go get lunch the one time Anna says something that's how you meet the old man and he breaks his hand if I remember correctly. There are other times she makes mentions like that like I should go get coffee or breakfast before work but I went to the places I believed would trigger an event but didn't so I ask again are there any extra scenes and if there are how do you get them?

AKA101

May 11, 2017
how to use v0.9.1 patch in skunked V0.9 i tried copy/paste the screen is stuck on loading screen or should i wait for v1.0 if it is near there aren't much content and i have save before that yacht scence

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Are there any other hidden scenes I know that if you go get lunch the one time Anna says something that's how you meet the old man and he breaks his hand if I remember correctly. There are other times she makes mentions like that like I should go get coffee or breakfast before work but I went to the places I believed would trigger an event but didn't so I ask again are there any extra scenes and if there are how do you get them?
There is hot dog stall in the jeremy office area

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
how to use v0.9.1 patch in skunked V0.9 i tried copy/paste the screen is stuck on loading screen or should i wait for v1.0 if it is near there aren't much content and i have save before that yacht scence
same thing happened to me. the 0.9.1 patch can only be applied to the original full game (not the skunked) otherwise the game is broken. another option is waiting for a skunked 0.9.1 which i doubt will happen before the next version is released

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
I never said it is original, but it's still a lot better than the usual Sarah's Life, Road Trip, Lida's Adventure crap. Also I disagree with the outfit being very revealing. My point being there's no: "Oh no he's got a picture of me, I have to suck his dick now" moment (yet).
there are some well-written parts that actually got me invested and affected me however

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
I never said it is original, but it's still a lot better than the usual Sarah's Life, Road Trip, Lida's Adventure crap. Also I disagree with the outfit being very revealing. My point being there's no: "Oh no he's got a picture of me, I have to suck his dick now" moment (yet).
i agree but i think there are some really good spots too, this is the only of these games that made me actually pissed and feel for the pc

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
i hope 4 a little lesbian temptation in the next update, maybe with Becca! :eek:penedeyewink:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
it would be much better if there was walkthrough as i could not pass some missions, so i deleted the game
There really isn't much to walkthrough, you basically either choose to have sex or don't in almost every case. The only really branching in the game is you get a bit of lesbian action if you reject Jeremy the fat boss guy. And if you lie to your boyfriend about the LAN party, you don't get a scene with Timothy the IT guy.

Other than that it's basically "do you want a sex scene or not." There's a map in the game directory with all the locations, and a quest journal in the game that tells you what you need to do.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes