Feb 12, 2018
Don't worry. Its just that image where she looks a bit different. This is also the same new model.
View attachment 94208
I dont like the new look! The idea to change how she looks is bad because Anna is probably the best character developped in the history of these kind of games! Her face is perfect. Period! I can understand that some minor changes can appear throught the game (like the colour of her hair, I even admit an extreme option like Anna becoming pregnant), but altering her whole face is such a bad idea, everyone play this game because of how good and real looks the main character. I love so much how she looks: her face is perfect, perfect eyes and lips, great tits and such a big ass, long legs, trimmed pussy! She is a dream at the current moment, dont ruin it, please!

Reactions: vladtepes_1431

Joecucan

Sep 2, 2017
I dont like the new look! The idea to change how she looks is bad because Anna is probably the best character developped in the history of these kind of games! Her face is perfect. Period! I can understand that some minor changes can appear throught the game (like the colour of her hair, I even admit an extreme option like Anna becoming pregnant), but altering her whole face is such a bad idea, everyone play this game because of how good and real looks the main character. I love so much how she looks: her face is perfect, perfect eyes and lips, great tits and such a big ass, long legs, trimmed pussy! She is a dream at the current moment, dont ruin it, please!
God, its just an another generation, but same model. You, guys, too nervous, relax

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
God, its just an another generation, but same model. You, guys, too nervous, relax
Seriously, everyone is being insane about this new Anna thing. I'll admit I was concerned from that first picture but that was mostly because I didn't care for the new hair. The picture Deep posted I literally couldn't tell the difference. No clue why it's getting so much hate. Put the old and new side by side I doubt you'll see a noticeable difference.

Zerokyl

Aug 26, 2017
37B0A820-03E1-4F5D-BF86-AEEA1B006BDB.jpeg And I'm wondering if the author plays the scene on the plane or not.
To miss this, it would be a sin.
Anna went to the toilet, suddenly someone comes to her and she makes a blowjob.
For example.

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
Because my version ends when she returns to the apartment and sees his father-in-law newly arrived
:hushedface::teary::coldsweat::HeyGuys:

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Can someone tell me what scenes are available so far if you go through Jeremy path?
there is a couple of scenes with jeremy
1) spank her
2) fingering pussy
3) fingering ass
4) blowjob

jeremy forced her to show her intimate parts to others characters too

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes