yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
And now, what looks like a spring fertility ritual with old men and a ball gag. Lol. I'll still play it, mind you.
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of BDSM stuff, and now it looks like at least two scenes in the new update are going to feature it. Unlucky. I don't mind the group action or the old men, but the ball-gag seems a bit out of place here.

Also, I would also like to see the wallpaper if their are any moneybags patrons among us plebs.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
This is one of my top games. Anna always looks amazing, so don't anyone get the wrong impression please.
But I was wondering why we never see her wearing any lipstick, when her eye makeup is normally quite heavy?
I'm not saying she needs it or anything, just curious as to why.;)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I would need to see more of that new look... but right now, I'm not much into it.

Also, Alfred is gonna share Anna with other older fuckers?
Alfred, until now, is a sweet elder man... don't make him a cunt like other old mofos in corruption games.

Reactions: Krull

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I would need to see more of that new look... but right now, I'm not much into it.

Also, Alfred is gonna share Anna with other older fuckers?
Alfred, until now, is a sweet elder man... don't make him a cunt like other old mofos in corruption games.
I wouldn't be surprised when Alfred fucked her for the first time he said she would fuck with other men and would want more and more so he obviously has no problem sharing her

Reactions: XYL0
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes