met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I don't know if my game crashed or if update ended! Anna has arrived to her new Apt. and have spoken with Sisters BF, then the game closed down.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
I don't know if my game crashed or if update ended! Anna has arrived to her new Apt. and have spoken with Sisters BF, then the game closed down.
And you assume that after you finished the possible end of the content, the game will automatically shut down?
Wow.
No, your game just crashed. You should always save very often in those games, because they will crash once in a while.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
And you assume that after you finished the possible end of the content, the game will automatically shut down?
Wow.
No, your game just crashed. You should always save very often in those games, because they will crash once in a while.
I don't assume anything, just asking a question, my first time playing the game so how the hell should I know that?! I've played other games or rather demos that self terminates on ending.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So, playing the yacht scene and Anna snorts the cocaine that her sister offers without giving me the chance to reject it. Kinda lost all respect for her then. wtf.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
i know that not everyone has the economic possibility to support this game, but this game in general deserve a lot more of support ,
its just an amaizing game in my opinion

Reactions: fortuna95

Zerokyl

Aug 26, 2017
me, in printsype without a difference when the game continues. the main thing is not in vain waiting for it to be high quality and for more content content.
so that there is no sense in breeding a panic, while the author does everything by way.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I like this game very much!
There is all you need: good story, great renderings, superb animations, nice music and pleasant sounds!

And there is lovely MC Anna, she is so HOT and i love especially her thighs...just WOW!

Reactions: mike5000

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
where is Jeremy's house? it's not on the map at 1st post.

edit: i'm sry, I'm not lazy :(

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes