Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Oh ok thanks. Oh an I love this game. I don't know why, but I like the Alfred Scenes.
Probably because the Alfred scenes seem to be the most well written scenes. They also arrive at the right moment. Like the dinner scene where her BF leaves and she is horny as hell already. Alfred is there to give her exactly what she wants!

Of course, this is just my opinion. Don't go throwing shade if you like another scene better people. It's okay to have different opinions! :happyblush

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Like always my price are COOKIES!!!! FEED ME!!!

Hello, Dear Patrons! Another quick weekly update. This will probably be the last one before the launch of the next release.
At the moment I'm working on the last scene for the 1.1 update, and it looks good. So far it seems that I can release it this month as I have planned before.

Here you can see a scene from a renovated bar. Anna needs a little warm up before something. I think that this will be one hot and fun scene.

Thank you again for your fantastic support and feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions, bugs to report or whatever on mind about the game.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Looks like Anna needs some liquid courage before she goes up on stage and dances at the stripper pole...

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Probably because the Alfred scenes seem to be the most well written scenes. They also arrive at the right moment. Like the dinner scene where her BF leaves and she is horny as hell already. Alfred is there to give her exactly what she wants!

Of course, this is just my opinion. Don't go throwing shade if you like another scene better people. It's okay to have different opinions! :happyblush

Not only that. But the scene with the coffee cream was also good. But I also hope that there will be more lesbian action;):cool:

Reactions: erotica.lover26

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

But the biggest turn off for me in that scene is that Anna doesn't remember that it happened, the morning she woke up because she is too drunk .

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes