$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017
Deepsleep is a good game creator and his game is still excellent but i think he lost 10 patreons bcoz of long Interval from the last update.

Timothy35

Nov 20, 2017
Deepsleep is a good game creator and his game is still excellent but i think he lost 10 patreons bcoz of long Interval from the last update.
No, just under 100 from 700 to 611, but it will certainly come back to new, because it is a good game

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
10 patreons compare to 600+ who always patience waiting his work. If i was him, why should i get bothered with them (10 people)? Because i have 600+ people who support me.

Cham

May 30, 2017
People tracking the patron count on devs' Patreon seem to be only looking to validate their own thoughts on that specific dev than anything actually useful. Patron counts go up and down for multiple reasons, I've been happy with content from some Patreons, but still felt that I should spend my money on something else that month.

Trying to correlate the drops with specific complaints one may have seems bit silly. Who cares? If you have a problem with the dev, take it up with them through Patreon or their discord/forum that they actually use. If that doesn't work, stop supporting them and move on.

Making games is a fairly creative process, if the dev released content at same day each month, there'd eventually be complaints about the quality being poorer according to some or in smaller quantity. The time tables require some flexibility if the dev wants to be creative and not just produce same stuff over and over.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
People tracking the patron count on devs' Patreon seem to be only looking to validate their own thoughts on that specific dev than anything actually useful. Patron counts go up and down for multiple reasons, I've been happy with content from some Patreons, but still felt that I should spend my money on something else that month.

Trying to correlate the drops with specific complaints one may have seems bit silly. Who cares? If you have a problem with the dev, take it up with them through Patreon or their discord/forum that they actually use. If that doesn't work, stop supporting them and move on.
Personally, I'll take people using the pre-update lull to speculate about why Patreon counts fluctuated over another NTR or "dev's milking!" argument any day. :)

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I personally don't care for the people who are not patrons bitching and moaning about infrequent updates. I would much rather have the developer(s) release substantive updates when they feel that the update is ready instead of just releasing a piddly amount of content on a more frequent basis to appease the impatient players. I'll take quality over quantity every time.

Reactions: vrokol
Apr 16, 2018
Deep is one of my best erotic/sex game creators,
I love the story , renders /animations. Its a pain have to wait long time intervals between updates but its wort it. If i had extra money i difinitely be supporting them.

Reactions: vrokol
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes