MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
Guys let's be honest. there's almost nothing in the new update.
Stop begging for it and wait for the next one.

Reactions: pakto

Timothy35

Nov 20, 2017
The way I read it was that the Alfred scene was updated and more choice was added.
My guess is you can now choose between an Alfred+Anna scene or the threesome that is already there.
I think Deep also wrote "After reading a lot of comments and messages about 1.1, I decided to add a few changes, one of them related to Anna in the bar and another to Alfred, who has many additions to Alfred 20 render and 3 animations received, there are many possibilities there and the bar can lead to other things later. " So there is more action in the bar too, I think:angel:

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
I think sharing games for free is not fair to developers. They put a lot of power, knowledges, and work to create things. If you wanna get 1.1.2 why don't you buy it on patreon? It costs only 10 $.

Reactions: vrokol

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think sharing games for free is not fair to developers. They put a lot of power, knowledges, and work to create things. If you wanna get 1.1.2 why don't you buy it on patreon? It costs only 10 $.
Welcome to F95 Zone! We're a community of dirty pirates, so sharing games for free is what we do. If that's not OK with you, perhaps this isn't the right place for you.

That said, I do agree with you about 1.1.2. People should quit begging for it like they're due.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I think Deep also wrote "After reading a lot of comments and messages about 1.1, I decided to add a few changes, one of them related to Anna in the bar and another to Alfred, who has many additions to Alfred 20 render and 3 animations received, there are many possibilities there and the bar can lead to other things later. " So there is more action in the bar too, I think:angel:
Correct, I just read on discord you can choose to give up your panties or not in the bar scene

pakto

May 1, 2018
Sharing games for free is ok for game developers imo. They still get paid for the work they do and plus makes them more popular, overall. Plus, what about guys like me? I'm not able to work for 3 years alrdy. Cuz i've got health problems, some nasty chronic pain in the head almost everyday. So here i am... having money to pay the bills, food and get the painkillers that i need. And not much left at all.. Thanks god that my 6 years old PC can still run these games at least.
And after all i do agree that ppl who are not patrons should stop bitchin so shamelessly about updates.

zebeldeek

Dec 4, 2017

listen up buddy, 10 dollars in my country is 170 of my currency, you can go pay it yourself, and they only do it for money, nobody cares about fans anymore

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Graphics are good but I have some problems with this game:
- too many grammar errors, really too many;
- I don't like the fact that some choices are not made by the female MC, but you choose the option being another male character.
- Most of the times if you agree to a hug, or to say hello, then it's implied you agree to bad sex in the following scene. So no steps in choices, no options to opt out when you see it escalates quickly.
- If you try not to cheat, you almost do not get sex at all;
- all girls are top models, while most men are really fat fugly and there is no way MC could prove attraction to them or behave like they are Brad Pitt;
- MC seems a bit too retarded and many times you have no real control on her;
- dialogues sometimes imply you have made sex with everything that moves, while you haven't;
- the food looks horrible, yet MC congratulates for the great food. :)

I'll try playing the full dirty rotten path to see some scenes and see how far they go into sci-fi.

Reactions: Vetto
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes