mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Damn I shouldn't have updated all my saves, the new Alfred stuff sounds great. Guess I'll have to replay some stuff. Also am I crazy or did Deep say that the friends brother would be in the last update? I swear I read that here but I didn't see him in this update and no mention in the next update. Did I just dream that or something lol

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 137021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man it is so apparent that even with the 2 months of development and the delays the guy still didnt manage to complete 1.1!20 reders and 3 animations?we get 4-5 animations in every update instead of scene.looka like the release fuckery aint ending anytime soon

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Man it is so apparent that even with the 2 months of development and the delays the guy still didnt manage to complete 1.1!20 reders and 3 animations?we get 4-5 animations in every update instead of scene.looka like the release fuckery aint ending anytime soon
I think you have mistaken something. 1.1.2 is just a small addition to 1.1 that fixes known bugs and adds a little more choice to a couple of scenes. I understand your confusion about release time though, but I'm trying. I hope that Anna still brings you some joy :)

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I think you have mistaken something. 1.1.2 is just a small addition to 1.1 that fixes known bugs and adds a little more choice to a couple of scenes. I understand your confusion about release time though, but I'm trying. I hope that Anna still brings you some joy :)
Of Course. In my opinion it is the best game so far. But how About some lesbian strapon:rolleyes:. And one think: Why is there no moaning, at the lesbian sex Scene/Animation?

@DeepSleep : Will this Little update on MEGA for a download?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes