miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
being good girl route should be nice. But is it possible? what if i play again for first time and avoid having sex with other guys except Andrew (boyfriend), is it have any different route/communications? And i just wondering, remember when Anna have sex with andrew in new apartment? she doesn't feel good, and pretend she had orgasm. My question is, if we chose good girl route, is it have different reaction?
This path should be checked out. To speak honestly I did not try to play as a good girl so I cannot describe what would happen if you do, but probably need to explore this way.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
@DeepSleep Please Man don't Forget Emily
Make a poker night with the 2 guys and a full orgy scene with both girls not only BJ
It would be nice, but how to reach that? Emily doesn't know them yet. And it makes more complicated. Anna invite Emily to her apartment to introduce them? For what reason? It doesn't make a sense.
Beside drawing, writring story is more difficult.

Reactions: mihnea fotescu

xavito3

Jul 27, 2017
Yo, it is supposed to end with the black dildo scene and the buying a new one... But I've found something. At least on my saves. There was on File 17 a saved game (which I didnt save) and when you load the file, it leads to a scene with Timothy and Emily on the beach :O Check if it also happens to you!

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
This path should be checked out. To speak honestly I did not try to play as a good girl so I cannot describe what would happen if you do, but probably need to explore this way.
It's possible to a certain extent. You're still forced to work in the more "naughty" part of the bar and what not but I believe you can avoid actually having sex with anybody other than the boyfriend all the way through the newest update.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How or where, is it possible to access the Quest Information on the Android version?
journal in game menu as usual, tap with 2 fingers on the screen to open the menu

Vanq

Jul 8, 2018
I used v1.0 save and got stuck in "need to talk to Andrew" bit in the morning after stripping in the bar. I simply couldn't find Andrew in home. Did I miss something or need to go somewhere else?
Having the same issue in v1.1
Any solution?

nhatbon23

Jul 13, 2018
Anna always said "I have boy friend" with another man but after all she still have sex with them. :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
New version of the gallery mod

I didn't have much time to test with the skunked version, but it should all be working as well as the main version.

As always, let me know if I missed any scene or if there's any bug to fix.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
in the Bar Scene, to get the Papers, you can choose Jim or Robert(?). I choosed Robert an convinced him naughty. So, if you choose this, will there be another hot Scene with him in the next Update?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
in the Bar Scene, to get the Papers, you can choose Jim or Robert(?). I choosed Robert an convinced him naughty. So, if you choose this, will there be another hot Scene with him in the next Update?
So far there are 2 scenes that depend on you choosing Jim. But you never know about future updates.

on a side note: my Ren'py remake of 1.1 is out for those who are interested.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes