Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Yes, you missed the posts where some people were complaining that Anna has turned into nothing more than a 'dumb whore' and will now spread her legs for every Tom, Dick, and Harry that comes along.

About the excuses she makes for not wanting to have these sexual encounters, I think she's trying to hold onto the idea that she wants to be monogamous and stay faithful to Andrew, and doesn't want to accept that's she's really a very horny girl at heart. Personally I don't think that Anna is really meant to be in a monogamous relationship.

But I do agree that some of the scenes could've been written better without all of the 'I shouldn't be doing this' dialogue.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Yes, you missed the posts where some people were complaining that Anna has turned into nothing more than a 'dumb whore'
I see. I said she was a dumb whore but not for anything sexual just because she expects her next "dancing in the bar" to not escalate and be at least as lewd as the first time was.

As for the reason why she makes those excuses, yeah, we know why. It's still stupid and annoying and she's got way past the point where you can relate to her wanting to cling to her boyfriend and "normal" life that badly.

Reactions: nekdo

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Wow, I'm surprised about some of the negative comments regarding Anna and her behavior posted here over the last few days. You guys do know that it's just a game, right? No one is forcing you to make Anna a sexual hedonist.

What really bothers me is there still seems to be the age old sexist double standard going on here. So a female MC can't enjoy sex and have as many encounters as she wants? There's nothing wrong with games that have a male MC that runs around banging every female in sight, but it's wrong if the MC is a woman that exhibits the same behavior?

I guess I just have a different take on Anna and her sexual proclivities.
Because I think the allure for this game and most adult games to be honest is the corruption element. I mean just look at all the most popular games and there are very few where the female protagonist or love interest starts out as a whore. This is something that has to be drawn out overtime and if it's not well paced, it can throw off the fans. I think females and males have very different taste in what turns them on sexually. It has nothing to do with stories being sexist towards one gender or the other.

Reactions: vrokol

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
I used v1.0 save and got stuck in "need to talk to Andrew" bit in the morning after stripping in the bar. I simply couldn't find Andrew in home. Did I miss something or need to go somewhere else?
I had the same problem. I just used the save which was in the game.
and worked ok.
I think there is a bug or something related to the path we chose

Shitsexotic

Feb 10, 2017
Where the fuck is Alfred? Shopkeeper says he lives by me yet I can't enter any houses in the nieghborhood, can't find him in any other neighborhood and map doesn't say.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Where the fuck is Alfred? Shopkeeper says he lives by me yet I can't enter any houses in the nieghborhood, can't find him in any other neighborhood and map doesn't say.
He lives right next door to Anna and Andrew, the left most apartment.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
And his boyfriend is no longer in the game and his invisible.
The boyfriend is not invisible!
Andrew (the boyfriend) told Anna that he would go for a run while waiting for her to return from helping their neighbour (Alfred).

Jansen

May 8, 2017
WOwwwwww!! Really loved this updates. Full of geezer dicks in lovely Anna. Also the DP scene was hot as fuck. Just wondering who was the guy who was peeking at Anna while she was teasing Andrew over the webcam.

Waiting for a gang bang feast with old dudes at the club. Keep up the great work @DeepSleep. Cheers!!

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
WOwwwwww!! Really loved this updates. Full of geezer dicks in lovely Anna. Also the DP scene was hot as fuck. Just wondering who was the guy who was peeking at Anna while she was teasing Andrew over the webcam.

Waiting for a gang bang feast with old dudes at the club. Keep up the great work @DeepSleep. Cheers!!
Actually she was teasing Ashley over the webcam, and I'm sure it was Andrew's dad that caught her doing that.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
What really bothers me is there still seems to be the age old sexist double standard going on here. So a female MC can't enjoy sex and have as many encounters as she wants? There's nothing wrong with games that have a male MC that runs around banging every female in sight, but it's wrong if the MC is a woman that exhibits the same behavior?
A woman that buys a dildo is sexually empowered, a man that buys a ona hole or a sex doll is a creepy pervert. Defend this double standard.

The standard of women being looked down on for having lots of sex vs men actually represented exactly in homosexual men. Gays are looked down on for having thousands of sexual partners.

If women collectively approached sex with the same basic acceptance as men the sluts wouldn't be viewed as the oddities but as the norm. It's because most women don't have same open willingness for casual sex that men do that they are viewed as they are.

Men that do expand the effort to try and have sex with many women fail vastly more often than if they were women trying for sex with men. A real man slut that's nailing as many women as he can is only a slim shadow of what a homosexual man trying to fuck as man many as possible does.

It's all about deviation from the norm.

Not that this really is the point at hand. The real point is that Anna is cheating on her presumed loyal boyfriend. She has broken the implied trust between them to engage in constant sex with now basically any man that ask. (which is fine for gameplay reasons). But as a judgement on her character that isn't being mind controlled by the player, or taking on this sexual activity for a higher goal (mild blackmail aside).

TL;DR
Women in general not having lots of sex with many different partners makes the few women that do seem odd.
The negative judgement for having sex with many different partners is represented in males by homosexual men that have abnormally high amounts of sex vs other men.
We aren't so much all judging Anna for having lots of sex, but for breaking her obligation to her boyfriend.

Getting spit roast by the old men was hot as fuck.

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Anna - Exciting Affection 1.1

• (now with working animations)
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

@bossapplesauce would you be so kind again and update the op, thx
dude theres bug in audio failed to execute near in the bar when im told to dance in pole

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes