greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Im really bummed out that this is a rpg now i liked the linear storyline before. This is just more of a grind now.
The original of this game has always been a RPGM based game.

You may be thinking of the that gets updated each time this original one does.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
dude theres bug in audio failed to execute near in the bar when im told to dance in pole
i hope, i fixed your sound problems
downside is, you have to dl the apk again, sorry

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
"I will hire a team member to help me with programming stuff, bug testing and other stuff to speed things up and release a better game."
His goal now complete 100%. So we can expect faster update, minor bug, etc. That was good.
Even i don't mind for delayed but have quality stories.
Look, v1.1 have the first DP scene (two old men) this is the first gate for more DP or threesome. Maybe with two thugs in front of her apartment.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
"I will hire a team member to help me with programming stuff, bug testing and other stuff to speed things up and release a better game."
His goal now complete 100%. So we can expect faster update, minor bug, etc. That was good.
Even i don't mind for delayed but have quality stories.
Look, v1.1 have the first DP scene (two old men) this is the first gate for more DP or threesome. Maybe with two thugs in front of her apartment.
Then the release bullshit must end.also thisnwill give him an opportunity to focus on his.story because it is going nowhere.the main storyline is to beat jeremy she has been trying to do that for many updtates even more months real time for us she can do it but she just fucks around.no progress.it is like we are playing as a dumb ass

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
Then the release bullshit must end.also thisnwill give him an opportunity to focus on his.story because it is going nowhere.the main storyline is to beat jeremy she has been trying to do that for many updtates even more months real time for us she can do it but she just fucks around.no progress.it is like we are playing as a dumb ass
As for me I like this game and storyline. I guess DeepSleep tries to tell different story of Anna's adventures and it turns up well so far. Do not forget it is adult game and if that's not gonna be filled with many sex scenes and affairs with different men it is not interesting to play. Moreover to my mind she was pretty innocent in previous updates and now it is high time to focus on her slutty nation. By the way if someone doesn't like the whore's storyline you always can avoid this stuff and make her be a good girl. But to be a good girl is not for Anna)

DmSt4r69

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone got save on the airplane scene with the boss?? I delete my last game folder
Please give me some

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
As for me I like this game and storyline. I guess DeepSleep tries to tell different story of Anna's adventures and it turns up well so far. Do not forget it is adult game and if that's not gonna be filled with many sex scenes and affairs with different men it is not interesting to play. Moreover to my mind she was pretty innocent in previous updates and now it is high time to focus on her slutty nation. By the way if someone doesn't like the whore's storyline you always can avoid this stuff and make her be a good girl. But to be a good girl is not for Anna)
being good girl route should be nice. But is it possible? what if i play again for first time and avoid having sex with other guys except Andrew (boyfriend), is it have any different route/communications? And i just wondering, remember when Anna have sex with andrew in new apartment? she doesn't feel good, and pretend she had orgasm. My question is, if we chose good girl route, is it have different reaction?

Reactions: mihnea fotescu

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Hehe wonder if she will be able to just forget the evidence and stay with jeremy
i guess it should have many different ending. This is my potential ending:
1. become good girl and married with Andrew
2. become slut (frequent sex with another men) but hide it from Andrew
3. broke up with Andrew, and become brothel at club/bar or Sergey's slut
4. broke up with Andrew, and feels wrong and crying (bad ending)
5. become Jeremy's slave or Sergey's slut, and hide it from Andrew (bad ending)
6. become Ashley's slave and artist from Sex Cam and broke up with Andrew. Or hide it from Andrew
7. stay together with Carl and Emily
8. living/married with Alfred (Should be Good Ending)
9. success tackle Jeremy, and living happy with Timothy
10. success tackle Jeremy, living with Diane (lesbian route)
11. success tackle Jeremy, but end up friendship with Emily (Emily have so little event here, i guess she isn't popular)
12. become Sergey's slut, and broke up with Andrew
13. become Ethan and David's slut
14. etc.
Damn... So many potential ending here. I dunno what else, i forgot, but maybe you guys knows what else should be ending.

Ooh.. i remember the doctor, We forgot something crutial here. That doctor is the one who put Anna to become easily aroused /more slut with MRI (this is ridiculous). What if in next update Anne about remember him, and want him to fix that problem.
If We remember correctly, Anna want to meet doctor again for checkup but Dev still not make it happen.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes