sian

Jan 12, 2018
animations are working now, but you have to dl the apk again, sorry
to have save/load work properly, you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage
I can't download.Your android version link is dead.Can you post me again android Port download link.Thanks

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I can't download.Your android version link is dead.Can you post me again android Port download link.Thanks
the works pretty well

Reactions: Krull

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
animations are working now, but you have to dl the apk again, sorry
to have save/load work properly, you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage
ah ok my bad in save i dont notice your message but ty very for hard work

May 16, 2018
This is a game with a female lead. We see the things from the eyes of Anna, her boyfriend lose it importance as the game progress. I think if you are ok with playing a female character who cheats, you'll be ok.

On the other hand, instead of playing RPGmaker version which takes a lot of time, you can play the Renpy mode made by Omcuser. It will be much more quick and you can easily see if you like the game or not. The link of the Renpy mod is at the op.
Thanks forcthe reply!
Guess the male character is kinda forgettable based on your reply... (So all in all the female is in a kinda solo exploration)
Yup i'll try it now, just waiting for the android port for the latest version.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I would have one request: Could there be, by the next Version, lesbian Action?

Sorry About my englisch.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Not sure what's going on. I downloaded the update but it still stops when you get home from the lingerie show.

fazaii

Apr 5, 2017
It was uptet very short. Only 2 sex sequences with 3 old men. And in that character Anna she lost control and opens his legs for anybody. And his boyfriend is no longer in the game and his invisible. It seems to me that this will reduce the quality of the game. Let's hope in the next uptet fix this:confused: sory for bad english

Reactions: mihnea fotescu

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It was uptet very short. Only 2 sex sequences with 3 old men. And in that character Anna she lost control and opens his legs for anybody. And his boyfriend is no longer in the game and his invisible. It seems to me that this will reduce the quality of the game. Let's hope in the next uptet fix this:confused: sory for bad english
She doesn't need to open her legs for anybody... you can simply decline them, you know.. She could have returned to his "invisible boyfriend of her". However, you let her to fuck with Alfred and now complaining about it. Interesting.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
After the LAN party you do not have quests anymore, but the game continues, but where do you have to go? I ask for help, because I can not get any further. Thanks in advance

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Wow, I'm surprised about some of the negative comments regarding Anna and her behavior posted here over the last few days. You guys do know that it's just a game, right? No one is forcing you to make Anna a sexual hedonist.

What really bothers me is there still seems to be the age old sexist double standard going on here. So a female MC can't enjoy sex and have as many encounters as she wants? There's nothing wrong with games that have a male MC that runs around banging every female in sight, but it's wrong if the MC is a woman that exhibits the same behavior?

I guess I just have a different take on Anna and her sexual proclivities.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Wow, I'm surprised about some of the negative comments regarding Anna and her behavior posted here over the last few days. You guys do know that it's just a game, right? No one is forcing you to make Anna a sexual hedonist.

What really bothers me is there still seems to be the age old sexist double standard going on here. So a female MC can't enjoy sex and have as many encounters as she wants? There's nothing wrong with games that have a male MC that runs around banging every female in sight, but it's wrong if the MC is a woman that exhibits the same behavior?

I guess I just have a different take on Anna and her sexual proclivities.
I may have missed it but I didn't see any complaints about Anna sleeping with lots of people. Only about how she makes excuses and acts like she doesn't wanna do it and that some scenes make her look really damn stupid to fall for some of the tricks guys pull on her.

Being a game isn't an excuse to anything. I mean, this isn't the end of the world but I'd like to not hate the characer I'm playing as. That's always nice.

Desan3

May 6, 2017
Does anybody refuse to dance in bar??? I cant get to the next scene game just stuck with serving two assholes again and again. I can put a save file if anyone wants it.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes