sdjins

Jul 26, 2017
I used v1.0 save and got stuck in "need to talk to Andrew" bit in the morning after stripping in the bar. I simply couldn't find Andrew in home. Did I miss something or need to go somewhere else?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Here is what type A-B-C means for NTR starters;

Type A; The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.

Type B; Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

Type C; The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.
Type B is the best! I particularly like it when the manipulation is really subtle, she is racked with guilt to start with, but then really gets into it, declaring that the sex is so much better than with her boyfriend/husband.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Select the game folder
Wait until you get the confirmation, takes about 1 minutes, works in background.
After you get the confirmation all was extracted blah blah go to game pictures folder
anna_ea_1.1\www\img\pictures

Enjoy!

===
Works with any other RPGMV game.
cant download this it has a virus + I have windows 64 bit but thanks anyway

May 16, 2018
Here is what type A-B-C means for NTR starters;

Type A; The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.

Type B; Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

Type C; The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.
Uhmmm thanks for explaining the types of NTR... (Yup, i knew ntr is not for me...)
Now i'm wondering if i coyld play this game...
Hey, can i get your opinion regarding the male character? Did you feel sorry for the guy or no? Like is he a douche or are into that kinda stuff also or maybe he also cheats???

Thanks!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
i like this game but I dont understand how is possible that in the bar with a lot of guys around and with several shoots of whisky Anna only have sex with one and suddenly in the appartment of Alfred she decided have a double "experience". Why? It should be more logical in the bar near drunk and dancing semi-nude I think"
But in the bar at the strip pole the old guy take off the panties to Anna but don't have sex with her in front of others, or i'm wrong?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Uhmmm thanks for explaining the types of NTR... (Yup, i knew ntr is not for me...)
Now i'm wondering if i coyld play this game...
Hey, can i get your opinion regarding the male character? Did you feel sorry for the guy or no? Like is he a douche or are into that kinda stuff also or maybe he also cheats???

Thanks!
This is a game with a female lead. We see the things from the eyes of Anna, her boyfriend lose it importance as the game progress. I think if you are ok with playing a female character who cheats, you'll be ok.

On the other hand, instead of playing RPGmaker version which takes a lot of time, you can play the Renpy mode made by Omcuser. It will be much more quick and you can easily see if you like the game or not. The link of the Renpy mod is at the op.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Could someone help identifying some scenes? What update had the 2 "black bj", and I'm assuming the "liam bj" came from the presentation in 1.0? Any help would be appreciated!

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Anna - Exciting Affection 1.1
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

@bossapplesauce would you be so kind again and update the op, thx
no animation then save/load not working but the graphics and rpgm is good

Reactions: IceBearApproves

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
no animation then save/load not working but the graphics and rpgm is good
animations are working now, but you have to dl the apk again, sorry
to have save/load work properly, you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage

Reactions: IceBearApproves
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes