miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
Excuse me. Probably my question was discussing here used to, but I'd like to ask you guys what a DAZ model did DeepSleep use to create Anna's character. I ask cuz I think about making my own game but have trouble with graphics. I am gonna have to study a lot, a lot and a lot. I am so sorry if i did smth wrong in advance. Thank you guys.

Reactions: vrokol

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
yes.

Warning: If you refuse to dance, there's a bug that results in a dead end, the trigger for the last bar conversation stays active forever so changing back into your regular clothes will not trigger.

Picture here from another user:
So, how do you fix this?

Feb 12, 2018
This game still has great graphics and ideas, but I dont regret the moment retracting my pledge to Deep. I've took this decision after the previous update, because I thought that he is getting to slow, even slower than before quiting his job and that he complicated to much the story (but this played just a minor part in my decision, if wasnt for the delayes I would have stick with my pledge to him). Now, although the update has some interesting parts, I think that is to little real content for almost 2 months (remember that he quit his job to dedicate more time to the game but I dont see it, and dont mention the school game, nobody asked for side stories, I would rather see a game completed and after that any prequel or sequel is welcomed). Plus, the 2 guys that tried to ambush Anna are put again in the story and this is going to complicate even more the game, that already has to many characters and stories underdeveloped. I dont know what are the intentions of Deep, but I am sure that he could benefit from a more honest estimation of time release and from some focusing on the paths already opened in the game. The pace of the game is too slow and nothing major happens to the characters involved. Some of them have to disappear and the story need to get some punch, because the plot will become boring.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Can you suggest some good games about: female protagonist, besides, Anna Exciting Affection, Elena's Life, Lily of the Valley
You quoted three of the main games of the genre imo.
I recommend :
- Manila Shaw (battle-RPGM but even if you don't like that, Manila, the protagonist is worth it imo),
- A wife and mother,
- Fashion Business (the remake is on work, few content now but huge potential),
- Zoe's temptations (a must of the genre),
- Marie's chapter 4 (warning, the translation is just awfull),
- Saturday Night (v0.2 only, weird face for the girl protagonist but i like it personnally, you can make your own opinion),
- Lida's adventures (bestiality in it however, it's not my thing but i still liked the game, so same than above)
- A new dawn (Ariana Grande lookalike main protagonist)

Probably more (NTRBitch gave me a list with lot of good games of the genre, but i still didn't try all of them right now, and quite a lot are 2DCG, the games i listed above are all 3DCG, and lot of them have animations), and just to be clear, some of these have sometimes quite ridiculous scenarios (personnally i don't care, i picked these games because of the look of the female MC, if she has a good looking ass and boobs that's fine).

Android renpy by remake version v1.1 please please
You're on the wrong thread, go to the thread linked in the OP. He said that he'll wait a little to be sure the v1.1 is bugfree before converting it to ren'py (and that's a good idea actually).

eomer

Jan 24, 2018
very nice update,
physical protagonist evolution still very basic, only clothes, Dev can work on many stuff, hair, makeup, tatoo, nails, piercing, heels ..etc, all in a corruption context.
Cuckold path , at this stage, can very good evolution idea, more focus on gangbang (already started) and interracial...

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys. Does anyone know if old saves works? Havent played since 0.9 but when i downloaded 1.0 all i got was a scene with Timothy at the beach and then it said this is it for the update. Unless now that WAS the whole 1.0 update? But to be sure i need to know if saves from 0.9 works on 1.1...:)

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Man, that whole bar dancing bit really cements Anna as dumb whore. 'I hope next outfit won't be as revealing". Sure, and the guys at the bar won't be drunk next time either, honest.

I quite liked the update. The game's losing a bit of it's "exciting" nature. Starting to feel like the boyfriend is completely useless to the story too. He might as well not exist. As it stands he's only there so that when Anna has sex she's cheating on someone. Which some people might think makes the whole thing hotter. I don't.

Well, he did kinda sorta almost maybe catch her so, dun dun dun I guess.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
i like this game but I dont understand how is possible that in the bar with a lot of guys around and with several shoots of whisky Anna only have sex with one and suddenly in the appartment of Alfred she decided have a double "experience". Why? It should be more logical in the bar near drunk and dancing semi-nude I think

"

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
i like this game but I dont understand how is possible that in the bar with a lot of guys around and with several shoots of whisky Anna only have sex with one and suddenly in the appartment of Alfred she decided have a double "experience". Why? It should be more logical in the bar near drunk and dancing semi-nude I think"
Hum, having sex with a bunch of strangers or the old neighbor I already like and know I can trust? I admit it's a tough decision.

Reactions: vrokol
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes