Mark17

May 15, 2017
here is my unofficial compressed version of Anna - Exciting Affection v1.1
  • only 657mb
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
i also try to make an android port later today
I reach my mega limit, couldn't up in another hosting no?

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
to fix that error you can go to "audio/se" and copy one audio file, change the name to the one you need and put it again into the file

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Awsome!!! Thank you for the update.

Edit: Is there a new Scene with Alfred?
yes.

Warning: If you refuse to dance, there's a bug that results in a dead end, the trigger for the last bar conversation stays active forever so changing back into your regular clothes will not trigger.

Picture here from another user:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I don't understand why theres no 1.0>1.1 update patch
Why do I have to download 3.2gb of images that I already have on my computer?

Oct 1, 2017
@DeepSleep great update! Lots of good different scenes for me to replay as I went through the three different character arcs (my "logical" Anna, Innocent Anna and Slutty Anna).

As I've said before though, if you need a proof reader, let me know. I've got a Journalism and English degree, so I'd probably be decent at it. Free of charge, I'd just be happy to help make my all time favorite adult game best as can be. Some of the writing just sounds like a brutal Russian to English translator or something.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
@DeepSleep great update! Lots of good different scenes for me to replay as I went through the three different character arcs (my "logical" Anna, Innocent Anna and Slutty Anna).

As I've said before though, if you need a proof reader, let me know. I've got a Journalism and English degree, so I'd probably be decent at it. Free of charge, I'd just be happy to help make my all time favorite adult game best as can be. Some of the writing just sounds like a brutal Russian to English translator or something.
Yeah, it's called Google Translate ;) a lot of them use it to communicate with us here

bigjas001

Sep 3, 2017
Why do I have to download 3.2gb of images that I already have on my computer? someone help all off use out that him not me u find him on 202
here is my unofficial compressed version of Anna - Exciting Affection v1.1
  • only 658mb
Why do I have to download 3.2gb of images that I already have on my computer?
Here you go this is not my post it on page 202 thank him
Anna - Exciting Affection v1.1
  • only 658mb

Reactions: Zal
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes