Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The worst thing about this update is seeing the "This is the end of the 1.x update" message. :'(

vultron

May 19, 2018
I like this game but it still suffers from the same problem that all these games have in my opinion which is that far too many things aren't optional for example the massage should be optional I see no reason why you can't have the option to say no entirely not just half way through not having the massage doesn't seem like it would interfere with the narrative really especially since the narrative is based on your choices. Still gonna play regardless.

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
V1.1 is a great update..Looking forward to Anna changing her hairstyle in a future release:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

recor06

May 14, 2017
Can i get the Patrick scene only if i choose Diane's path? Because it dosen't make sense to me. Can't remember that her rout had anyting to do with the bar stuff. And about the laptop thing with Andrew if i lie or tell the truth what are the differences or does it not effect the story so far.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Anyone have the changelog please ?

Hello, dear Patrons!
Update 1.1 is released to early 15$+ patrons

I'm sorry again for a delay, but as I told before. Visual novel, Technical difficulties and Summer took more time than expected.

Final scene list for this update are Meeting thugs, TV with John, Very long Bar scene, Laptop scene with Ashley, Gardening with Alfred and small ones with Anna having fun and buying new toy.

Some features I would like to remind are:

Shift or Right mouse button - hide the text box
You can use the mouse :)
To skip text, you can use "W."
There is a map in the game folder to guide you through.

Save 1 is right before Timothy's scene from the last update as there are a couple renders added. Save 3 is at the beginning of 1.1

I hope that you will like this update.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
wow, DLed it then remembered I don't ever play the RPGM version of it. Pretty sure this is the second or third time I have done that. RIP my brain.

Reactions: vrokol

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial compressed version of Anna - Exciting Affection v1.1
  • or only 658mb
    (the previously missing sound files are included)
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
i also try to make an android port later today

@bossapplesauce would you be so kind and update the op, thx

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes