dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I'm interested in seeing where the story goes. There's now so many characters that you could have about 10 different endings.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Anna - Exciting Affection 1.1

• (now with working animations, sound errors should be fixed)
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

@bossapplesauce would you be so kind again and update the op, thx

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
yes.

Warning: If you refuse to dance, there's a bug that results in a dead end, the trigger for the last bar conversation stays active forever so changing back into your regular clothes will not trigger.

Picture here from another user:
Thank you for the Information!

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
I really like this game, honestly. Like I said in my review, it was like DeepSleep played Sarah's Life, got annoyed at Impure for never finishing the game and then finishing the game himself.

HOWEVER... The story needs to end soon I feel, or get to a climax. Because, otherwise I fear it will turn into Elena's Life, which will never fucking end. And Elena lost a lot of quality.

Reactions: mihnea fotescu

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Final scene list for this update are Meeting thugs, TV with John, Very long Bar scene, Laptop scene with Ashley, Gardening with Alfred and small ones with Anna having fun and buying new toy.
I believe I missed this. Can anyone tell me how to get it?

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
I loved this update very much, but I would prefer Anna and Alfred to have a passionate sex alone, Not with a friend. Thanks for update.

Reactions: rochester

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Great (short) update, and the final scene with the two old men is amazing!
Because Andrew notice that Anna is making something lewd (and say nothing, he agree?), i hope that in the future updates there will be a cuckold path!

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes