osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: Ekzar and xgrotesc

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is the older saves not working? I'm using mine from the end of 1.0 and when go to the objective(star) on the bedroom it says that I reached the end of the update, just like the end of 1.0.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I loved this game at start but it's getting worse and smaller by the patch. The new update took me at most 10 minutes to play because at this point there's no reason to read the "story". It's always in the lines of "I'm horny so I'm going to make a silly excuse to fuck this guy."

He advertised pictures on Patreon that didn't even make it to the game and supposedly, they are what caused the delay. Example:

Almost every scene gets an invisible option to continue or cum, which you have to guess when it happens because it's invisible and there's no audio queue. Every patch he does this with "video" scenes (the animated ones). I'm starting to think he doesn't test the game whatsoever.

Not to mention the minor things like terrible mapping. Doors that lead to walls. Trees that you can climb in the park area, among a lot of other minor things that aren't a huge nuisance like the stuff I mentioned above.

I think the money's getting to this guy unfortunately. Oh well, there's plenty more Patreons to support in the sea.

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
I loved this game at start but it's getting worse and smaller by the patch. The new update took me at most 10 minutes to play because at this point there's no reason to read the "story". It's always in the lines of "I'm horny so I'm going to make a silly excuse to fuck this guy."

He advertised pictures on Patreon that didn't even make it to the game and supposedly, they are what caused the delay. Example:

Almost every scene gets an invisible option to continue or cum, which you have to guess when it happens because it's invisible and there's no audio queue. Every patch he does this with "video" scenes (the animated ones). I'm starting to think he doesn't test the game whatsoever.

Not to mention the minor things like terrible mapping. Doors that lead to walls. Trees that you can climb in the park area, among a lot of other minor things that aren't a huge nuisance like the stuff I mentioned above.

I think the money's getting to this guy unfortunately. Oh well, there's plenty more Patreons to support in the sea.

It seems that the two people are the two in front of the apartment where anna lives.

I hope there will be no rape scenes, I don't like it:ForeverAlone::ForeverAlone::ForeverAlone::pokerFace::WutFace:

cellsase

Jul 31, 2017
Hi everyone - I've recently gone back to using my (now ancient) mac, and used WINE to wrap the windows 1.1 into a mac executable. It runs fine (a bit slow, but then this is a slow computer). I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I'd be happy to upload it and post the link.

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
2 bugs. First is at the bar, do not refuse dancing. Second is masturbation, do not select i want more just cum. I really dont understand why she mentioned open doors when nobody appeared there or why she told Alfred that she didn't had anal when she did when boss ravaged her ass. .. Now, the animations are really low quality, almost pixelated. It seems this was done in a hurry, not like updates before. Nice one tho, gang looks interesting. ..

May 16, 2018
Hi guys! New here, u want to start this game, but before that, can someone tell me if this is NTR? Based on the overview of the game.

Thanks!

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I think the problem with this update is that the game must end soon because there is no story left. Unfortunately, at patreon, these games tend to continue forever, losing steam, because it is too much of a job to end one and start a new one. Also the develepors are afraid that ending the game means they will lose the fans so they will lose revenue. Unfortunately that is true because when you start making a new game, there won't be much of story&scenes, so some of your subs will go away until there are more juice.

Hi guys! New here, u want to start this game, but before that, can someone tell me if this is NTR? Based on the overview of the game.

Thanks!
Yes, it is Netorare Type B.

Reactions: IceBearApproves
May 16, 2018
I think the problem with this update is that the game must end soon because there is no story left. Unfortunately, at patreon, these games tend to continue forever, losing steam, because it is too much of a job to end one and start a new one. Also the develepors are afraid that ending the game means they will lose the fans so they will lose revenue. Unfortunately that is true because when you start making a new game, there won't be much of story&scenes, so some of your subs will go away until there are more juice.

Yes, it is Netorare Type B.
What do you mean by type B? Can you elaborate?
Thanks!:happyblush

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
What do you mean by type B? Can you elaborate?
Thanks!:happyblush
Here is what type A-B-C means for NTR starters;

Type A; The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.

Type B; Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

Type C; The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.

martoti

May 22, 2018
This game still has great graphics and ideas, but I dont regret the moment retracting my pledge to Deep. I've took this decision after the previous update, because I thought that he is getting to slow, even slower than before quiting his job and that he complicated to much the story (but this played just a minor part in my decision, if wasnt for the delayes I would have stick with my pledge to him). Now, although the update has some interesting parts, I think that is to little real content for almost 2 months (remember that he quit his job to dedicate more time to the game but I dont see it, and dont mention the school game, nobody asked for side stories, I would rather see a game completed and after that any prequel or sequel is welcomed). Plus, the 2 guys that tried to ambush Anna are put again in the story and this is going to complicate even more the game, that already has to many characters and stories underdeveloped. I dont know what are the intentions of Deep, but I am sure that he could benefit from a more honest estimation of time release and from some focusing on the paths already opened in the game. The pace of the game is too slow and nothing major happens to the characters involved. Some of them have to disappear and the story need to get some punch, because the plot will become boring.
Starting to feel the same way here mate. Waited too long for too little.
Deep called for a hairstyle vote, wasnt in the update. There was a subway picture with her sandwiched in between two guys, wasnt in the update. Storyline's getting too complex and Anna is turning from a trapped/desperate chick into a dumb nymphodelic whore. Not cool Deep, not cool

Reactions: mihnea fotescu

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is the older saves not working? I'm using mine from the end of 1.0 and when go to the objective(star) on the bedroom it says that I reached the end of the update, just like the end of 1.0.
Still haven't got an answer to my question above. I'm playing the lesbian path only(the only way I play female mc games), so if anyone has a save, please share.

As for the comments about the game running out of steam, I hope the dev make a really hot scene with the sister before it ends, just the girls(no F Carl).

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes