U

User_878567

anyone has a save with the good route with diane where you became friends?

Feb 12, 2018
Anna's new hair is ugly... I prefer her old style. The update was pretty short but somehow intense. I still believe that the game lost it's spark, to many ideas opened up and hard to follow all the possible routes. Anna needs to end things with some of the guys, like Jeremy and those from the bar and concentrate on a more elaborate relationships (Sergey, Carl, Timothy, Alfred and her shitty boyfriend).

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
What has changed regarding the bar scene if we do not follow the Patrick path. Because I do not want to restart the game to have the choice of not chosing Patrick path. o_O

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
All my saves worked up until 1.2, now even in 1.2.2 I only use a couple of my ~40 saves seemingly at random. Anyone know what the hell happened?

nxmxnh

Oct 9, 2018
i don't like the way Timothy develope to be good no matter what Anna has done, i want an evil Timothy blackmail Anna for whatever he wanted

nxmxnh

Oct 9, 2018
i expect for future content with 2 co-workers the most (2 guy saw anna in the bar, stare at her ass in the office), probably gonna be blackmail (fucking YES!) since they got her pictures

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
In just started this game and am stuck in the start where she goes to office and they tell her they need to do a background check after that the game does not progress

Humbert79

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, i did not understand how to save the game... What i have to do, and also, there is a picture gallery, and where? thank you

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Hi, i did not understand how to save the game... What i have to do, and also, there is a picture gallery, and where? thank you
But you do know how to play the game at all, yes?
In game press "ESC" and select "SAVE", select a slot and save the game.

The gallery is on her laptop/tablet in her new appartment, in the room above her bedroom, on a table.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes