Humbert79

Dec 27, 2017
Thank you, i found the slot with the save, but because i started the game some couple of hour ago i need again to buy the new house

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
even in v1.2 bugfix if I reject ashley, then came home, then she says I have to go to office but nothing happens there and is that choker image is there even if you reject ashley at first intiative
I have the same problem, i go to the office and she says Diana.... try to go in a door in office and it says i have to go to the meeting, i go downstairs but the meeting room aint accessable and iwe tried walking around most places but i cant get anything to happen.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I have the same problem, i go to the office and she says Diana.... try to go in a door in office and it says i have to go to the meeting, i go downstairs but the meeting room aint accessable and iwe tried walking around most places but i cant get anything to happen.
You are supposed to go to the bar instead of office

Xiriu5

Oct 30, 2018
Hello guys. So I joined this forum to let out my woe on my experience with the game. It is good, the story clicks. But I cannot continue the game when I exit, even after making a save. The continue button is unresponsive. Maybe it's just mine or maybe I'm using the older version.
I have played the game for three days, each time restarting.
Is it a bug or is it only on my side?

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
Hello guys. So I joined this forum to let out my woe on my experience with the game. It is good, the story clicks. But I cannot continue the game when I exit, even after making a save. The continue button is unresponsive. Maybe it's just mine or maybe I'm using the older version.
I have played the game for three days, each time restarting.
Is it a bug or is it only on my side?
its only you i guess, try to download the last version from here a give it a try to see if that happen again ,

but before that try this

start a new game and once the game start , right click and try to load your save , i hope it works

Reactions: Jude6
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes