Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, Dear Patrons!

Another quick update for the next release.

At the moment I'm working on the scene I decided to add for events after Jeremy's kidnapping. This time I have decided to make a choice to have two different scenes for the afternoon. One with John, another with Patricia. You will finally see Anna in some nice tights and Jogging :) This part will show another interesting thing that Anna will discover about herself.

I have also been working with a couple of different Genesis 8 models for Anna. Some are working better, some not. The strange part is their facial expressions, they seem different from model to model but I'm trying hard to find the best solution.
Scene count for the next release are still John, Patricia, Rebecca and Carl, Michael, Timothy and Robert.

Nothing much to add at the moment as work is going smooth and I still plan to manage things by the end of November.
Thank you again for your amazing support. Anna wouldn't be possible without your help.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

AustinFan

Sep 22, 2018
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this issue, but after the little fashion show at Alfred's store, the game essentially doesn't allow me to go any further. I know there's more content, but as soon as I leave the store, after the fashion show, there's literally no objectives.

I've literally gone to every location on the map, most places Im not able to enter. The only place Im able to enter, that seems to give me a little bit of an objective is the bar/pub, telling me to come back in a few days, presumably this is when the remodel of the bar takes places. But there's no way to advance with no visible objectives

I got back to the home & the only thing I can interact with is the tablet thing in the guest bedroom of Andrew/Anna's apartment. And I see a bunch of characters on the map, once I click on the tablet, and it just replays scenes I've already done.

manowars

Aug 20, 2018
Hi people, i need some help, I was playing the game in firefox and suddenly one day when trying to start the game I get the black screen and a message that says Unknown Error.
Is there any way to pass my saved games to another browser, or at least correct this error? already delete the firefox cache.

Thanks

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this issue, but after the little fashion show at Alfred's store, the game essentially doesn't allow me to go any further. I know there's more content, but as soon as I leave the store, after the fashion show, there's literally no objectives.
You should get a call from Ashley for a laptop and go home and change for dinner with Emily at Ethan's place.

If you don't get the call, 1) can you go home and change or 2) go to Emily waiting at Ethan's place (spa area) ?

xXAltaiirXx

Jun 6, 2018
As much as i loved the game ....
As much as i hated it at the same time ...
because sadly it overlays the truth and fact about this modern society ... Everyone tries to use you in a way or another ... Even those you consider "friends" (Especially if the genes worked well on your appearence - excluding bimbos here x'D )

Still Ana's hot as hell and I loved the story, art and gameplay (however, trying not to get abused or used is impossible here because whenever you try to avoid "slutty situation", they will always find their ways in all the time ... which saddens me a bit ....)

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But for example in the previous update i could remain at the end of the "old" version (not bugfixed) if i wanted to select the threesome with Alfred and Hector?
I don't know if the choice (not present in the "old" version) could activate future scripts...

Last edited:

AbhiFunny

Nov 14, 2018
Wow best adult game ever :) Anna is out of this world wow
That’s absolutely correct. By the way could you help me in my situation

Hello
My name is abhinay and I am from India,
I am playing this game Anna: Exciting Experiences And I am stuck where Anna finishes her second day working in the bar. In this stage I manage to bring Anna home and change into underwear but there i am unable to make her sleep. I am so annoyed as I am not sure what to do. Did u miss something here? Please guide me.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Check the quest-log, after the second day of work at the bar, you need to go to Andrew's place (top right on the included MAP) and not to your home.

Reactions: AbhiFunny

AustinFan

Sep 22, 2018
You should get a call from Ashley for a laptop and go home and change for dinner with Emily at Ethan's place.

If you don't get the call, 1) can you go home and change or 2) go to Emily waiting at Ethan's place (spa area) ?
Nope. Neither option worked. I don't get a call from Ashley about a laptop. I went home (Anna's new place after ,moving out of the apartment with rebecca), I go to the wardrobe & I'm not given an option to change. Then I tried going to ethan's place....all 4 places near the spa, say either I cannot enter or it's closed.

Pretty much, I've tried to go into every building, interact with anyone i see on screen, and nothing brings up an objective.

I can only go into very few places. Anna's home, Ashley's apartment, the spa, the hospital, the bar, the coffee shop, and the office. Nothing seem to bring up any new objectives, so that I can progress the story forward.

Last edited:

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
As much as i loved the game ....
As much as i hated it at the same time ...
because sadly it overlays the truth and fact about this modern society ... Everyone tries to use you in a way or another ... Even those you consider "friends" (Especially if the genes worked well on your appearence - excluding bimbos here x'D )

Still Ana's hot as hell and I loved the story, art and gameplay (however, trying not to get abused or used is impossible here because whenever you try to avoid "slutty situation", they will always find their ways in all the time ... which saddens me a bit ....)
You should be able to decline almost all scenes you don't like.

But for example in the previous update i could remain at the end of the "old" version (not bugfixed) if i wanted to select the threesome with Alfred and Hector?
I don't know if the choice (not present in the "old" version) could activate future scripts...
It will affect relations with Hector if you stay only with Alfred.

Reactions: PJER

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
我希望能找到游戏新版本下载的连接。谢谢。
("I hope to find the connection to download the new version of the game. Thank you.")

下一個出口可能是月末
("The next exit may be the end of the month ")

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
So i went to sergey asking for help then we headed to his house. After hitting him and taking him into the truck the game finished. 1.2 thats all. When does the update come?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
And when the update comes out how am i gonna do it? I mean its gonna be patch also for android?
you have to download and install the new apk and your existing installation is being updated

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes