jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 182902

Hello, Dear patrons!

Another quick update on the progress of the next update before the release next week.
So far I have done most of the renders for the next release and already started adding them to rpg maker. So far everything looks good. I have managed to get my hands on the Daz3d beta that makes some things easier and has fixed some bugs that was making some parts of working with it a nightmare.
At the moment I'm working on the scene that some have been waiting for so long and the plot has come out very cool. A lot of things will happen there, some from the choices from totally unlinked events like photo shoot etc. I hope that this scene will come out as I have intended. There might be some corrections in scenes I will include in the end because I decided to include the one with Patricia, but it will still be packed with a lot of fun stuff.
View attachment 182903
I have made some more upgrades to my working machine as assets takes sooo much space and I just can't resist on purchasing new stuff for Anna.
Wallpapers for November are coming in couple of days.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
wow awnsome . tks for great new

torvix

Oct 4, 2018
Hi everybody, have to say it; michael appear in "manila shaw, blackmail obsession" under name of marcus, even the same clothes and dark bussines ¬_¬ loL.... :geek:

torvix

Oct 4, 2018
View attachment 182902

Hello, Dear patrons!

Another quick update on the progress of the next update before the release next week.
So far I have done most of the renders for the next release and already started adding them to rpg maker. So far everything looks good. I have managed to get my hands on the Daz3d beta that makes some things easier and has fixed some bugs that was making some parts of working with it a nightmare.
At the moment I'm working on the scene that some have been waiting for so long and the plot has come out very cool. A lot of things will happen there, some from the choices from totally unlinked events like photo shoot etc. I hope that this scene will come out as I have intended. There might be some corrections in scenes I will include in the end because I decided to include the one with Patricia, but it will still be packed with a lot of fun stuff.
View attachment 182903
I have made some more upgrades to my working machine as assets takes sooo much space and I just can't resist on purchasing new stuff for Anna.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Great job bro, keep going!

Xomul825

Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 182902

Hello, Dear patrons!

View attachment 182903
Sincerely yours,
Deep
such great news, i stayed up til 4am to finish the previous version lol

Have to say everything is top notch, especially the character models and texturing. Proportional and yet attractive at the same time.

idk00

Nov 24, 2018
What do i need to do after i left the coffee shop(when the owner hid under the table and touched anna's legs) the journal says that i need to apply for a job at the bar, but where is that bar?

8Atila8

Oct 1, 2018
What do i need to do after i left the coffee shop(when the owner hid under the table and touched anna's legs) the journal says that i need to apply for a job at the bar, but where is that bar?
Location of the bar: industrial zone, far eastern district, follow the road from Becca place straight east.

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
[QUOTE =“Dima66666666,帖子:1316793,成员:995742”] [/ QUOTE]
的确,我也非常喜欢晚饭后的第一个场景。

bigells79

Nov 26, 2018
View attachment 15996
Overview:
You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 17 October 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.2.2
Language: English
The Prequel:
Genre:

Changelog:

Map:

Downloads:
PC/Mac Large: - - -
PC Compressed: - - -

thanks @givemeaname11 for sharing
Others: -
Ren'Py remake:

View attachment 148325 View attachment 148326 View attachment 148327 View attachment 148328 View attachment 148329 View attachment 148330 View attachment 148331 View attachment 148332 View attachment 148333 View attachment 148344 View attachment 148345 View attachment 148346 View attachment 148347 View attachment 4150
Where on the map is andrews

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes