Timothy35

Nov 20, 2017
View attachment 187195

Hello, dear Patrons!
Just a quick update on the progress of the next release. I don't want to admit it, but I'll have to take a couple of days more to finish everything on 1.3 update. Again some scenes came out longer than expected because I wanted to make them interesting with a nice buildup as well as I decided to make a couple of little changes to some scenes so I had to remake some renders and texts.
I'm hoping for your support.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
p.s. Guess the game they are playing? :)
Thank you

Deep on Discord : yes, this week, not tomorrow though but on Sunday, will need 2 more days.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Ok, I was a little frustrated on the last game update that the two saves were only on boss patch and as I didn't keep my old saves, I just happened to make a fast playtrhough on Diane's path. It looks like it isn't made. On the last day of work, Diane calls, I have no doalogue writen and can't do anythling. Diane doesn't speak, meeting room is blocked nothing can be done. Guess I'll have to wait next update for Diane's path.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Though i do hope that this game isnt going in the same route as elenas life of goodgirlsgonebad that she is only getting nailed all they long. I hope some of the story still wins it from 'more scenes'

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Though i do hope that this game isnt going in the same route as elenas life of goodgirlsgonebad that she is only getting nailed all they long. I hope some of the story still wins it from 'more scenes'
Yeah, that's the reason I stopped playing GGGB entirely. It's really just from scene to scene, no story whatsoever. It took forever for... that girl whose name I don't remember anymore to start finding solution for her financial problems and the fact she lost her scholarship. Really bad. And it started so good. Elena was bad from the beginning.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
There is an update to be released soon and I didn't even finish the previous one. I did the stupid thing to check the images and movies in the folder prior to playing, finding that most of the scenes doesn't intrique me, so I didn't finish it. So far the upcoming update doesn't seem to bring any fun scenes to me either. I would like to see more of Sergey, some more spicy photoshoot and of course the most interesting of the paths, Anna's way to become a whore (the bar job path), bet there was some of it in the previous update. Yet, there is more of Timothy (boooring, but apparently the favorite of many) and "fun" with some anonymous co-workers. Hopefully no more of Alfred in this update (that one is the worst, yet another of favorite for many of you).

Reactions: Constantine N7

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
There is an update to be released soon and I didn't even finish the previous one. I did the stupid thing to check the images and movies in the folder prior to playing, finding that most of the scenes doesn't intrique me, so I didn't finish it. So far the upcoming update doesn't seem to bring any fun scenes to me either. I would like to see more of Sergey, some more spicy photoshoot and of course the most interesting of the paths, Anna's way to become a whore (the bar job path), bet there was some of it in the previous update. Yet, there is more of Timothy (boooring, but apparently the favorite of many) and "fun" with some anonymous co-workers. Hopefully no more of Alfred in this update (that one is the worst, yet another of favorite for many of you).
Dear Sir, it's complicated to please you)

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
I think the scene in the subway is too simple, and the storyline looks very false, and it should be more detailed and realistic. It should be similar to some trams, which are slowly contacted by the body and enter the scene.

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Well that indeed helps the wait a little... The hype for the update is real! All being well one more sleep and we get the update... <3

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes