Disappearer

Jan 14, 2018
One of the best games here. I have question thou, how/can u get scene where Anne is talking to these 2 thugs but in this mesh dress

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
Maybe someone knows if that scene where Anna is sitting near a pond is plausible to get in the game??
THIS IS NOT IN THE GAME. THIS IS FROM JULY - AUGUST WALLPAPER. YOU CAN GET THOSE WALLPAPER SOMEWHERE IN THIS FORUM'S PREVIOUS POSTS.. UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T HAVE THAT POST NUMBER.

AbhiFunny

Nov 14, 2018
Check the quest-log, after the second day of work at the bar, you need to go to Andrew's place (top right on the included MAP) and not to your home.
Yeah I got that later. Thank you my friend. However I am now stuck in a new situation. Please read and guide if possible..

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
23-3_game_1.jpg

Hello, Dear patrons!

Another quick update on the progress of the next update before the release next week.
So far I have done most of the renders for the next release and already started adding them to rpg maker. So far everything looks good. I have managed to get my hands on the Daz3d beta that makes some things easier and has fixed some bugs that was making some parts of working with it a nightmare.
At the moment I'm working on the scene that some have been waiting for so long and the plot has come out very cool. A lot of things will happen there, some from the choices from totally unlinked events like photo shoot etc. I hope that this scene will come out as I have intended. There might be some corrections in scenes I will include in the end because I decided to include the one with Patricia, but it will still be packed with a lot of fun stuff.
1.jpeg
I have made some more upgrades to my working machine as assets takes sooo much space and I just can't resist on purchasing new stuff for Anna.
Wallpapers for November are coming in couple of days.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Jansen

May 8, 2017
View attachment 182902

Hello, Dear patrons!

Another quick update on the progress of the next update before the release next week.
So far I have done most of the renders for the next release and already started adding them to rpg maker. So far everything looks good. I have managed to get my hands on the Daz3d beta that makes some things easier and has fixed some bugs that was making some parts of working with it a nightmare.
At the moment I'm working on the scene that some have been waiting for so long and the plot has come out very cool. A lot of things will happen there, some from the choices from totally unlinked events like photo shoot etc. I hope that this scene will come out as I have intended. There might be some corrections in scenes I will include in the end because I decided to include the one with Patricia, but it will still be packed with a lot of fun stuff.
View attachment 182903
I have made some more upgrades to my working machine as assets takes sooo much space and I just can't resist on purchasing new stuff for Anna.
Wallpapers for November are coming in couple of days.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Great news. thanks for sharing. Cant wait for the release.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes