osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
No one? Umm... Please?
Why do you need a torrent? Deepsleep's compressed version is a little under a GB (which should have the same image quality as the big, it just uses a more efficient image codec) and otherwise crust has made a 563MB version

AustinFan

Sep 22, 2018
I tried a route where Anna refuses everyone's advances till the end( not giving a single blowjob or even a handjob she did get groped though..)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried this, but the game literally broke after the fashion show. Was told to go home, went home, no other options happened after this. So I think this game encourages her to be more "adventurous", because if you go the opposite route, the game pretty much breaks after a certain point. I don't know of this was intentional by the Dev or not, but that I was my experience, thought I will admit it could be a bug.

Reactions: Drafox

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Bug: the purity route can be played from start to catwalk scene in clothing shop ... after that nothing happened (no quest in journal, everywhere's total nothing).

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
How do you get this scenes? I cant seem to get the extra scenes from the poker game or bar office fuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That second pic seems to be an extra unused rendering shipped in with the game because my ren'py remake does not have it and my scripts only copy over actual used images by the in-game scenes. And to trigger the sex scene with the colleagues, take of the panties when you get the choice

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
24-7_emily_8.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

Here comes a weekly update on the progress of the next release.

First of all, I want to thank all of you for supporting me and from reviews, comments and messages I received about the last update I can tell that it was successful. I can tell that I also loved it both from the development of the story and render wise. I found some nice techniques for making renders that helps me a lot and new Daz beta also helps.

I hope that you also like an Android and Renpy versions of Anna.

As we know, a lot of stuff has moved forward. Rebecca, Jeremy and the last scene oh well, let's see how it works out. All those decisions will impact the further story. Now on to the progress of the next update.

Last week I was working on a plot and story for a next update so it's more or less settled, but still, some things can change. So far there are planned scenes With Michael and Andrew (we need to finish that scene, wonder what happens in the end), Scene with Sergey (They have some stuff to talk about), Jeremy will return to the office, or he won't return ever :), Anna will pay a visit to Emily (as we can see from the picture in the title. Wonder what she has to tell her now), Spa saloon (Anna will want to relax after the job with Michael) and Bar (let's see how far will she go this time, maybe some action in toilet? :))

I have also started working on scenes and renders and thank's to improvements I mentioned before, they are coming in at a good pace. I haven't started to upload them to image folder yet as I usually start to edit them later, but I'll start doing it next week.

As for the release date, I'm planning to finish update 1.5 in April, probably middle of it and so far it looks manageable enough.

Thank you again for your amazing support.

Deep

KP5K

Dec 7, 2017
I don't know if the Dev checks this thread but I would like to give an opinion.
On the last updates, the last scenes usually are long and there's no save option at the end before the game tells you it's the end of the update, which forces us to go all the way through that long scene on the next update.
A saving option at the end would be great.

Reactions: lexx228

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if the Dev checks this thread but I would like to give an opinion.
On the last updates, the last scenes usually are long and there's no save option at the end before the game tells you it's the end of the update, which forces us to go all the way through that long scene on the next update.
A saving option at the end would be great.
True, but many times (100% certain for the last 2 updates) he made changes to the last scene between versions. For instance in 1.3 Emily and Anna did not have a kissing scene while in 1.4 they did kiss each other.
So it is best you save before the last big scene and replay it in the update

Ren'py version? Is he going to make one?
Nope, he shared my version with his Patrons (with my permission)

Reactions: KP5K and misterday
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes