goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good thing you posted a wall of text, made it easy to skip since I didn't want to be spoiled!

Next time, please use the site's spoiler tags. Either click the "..." button above the text entry box and select "Spoiler", or enclose your spoiler in "[ spoiler]" "[ /spoiler]", with the spaces removed.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Damn cliffhanger! Now my hype is rising to the stars. I'm surprised Anna's mind is not broken yet, because, after Andrew's father scene, she still worries about her boyfriend. I'm really enjoying her adventures.

Flx_Cat

Jun 12, 2017
To get the scene in a normal play-through: Be on the Jeremy path and don't refuse Liam on the plane, Jeremy gets mad someone played with his toy and he retaliates with the anal scene

If you want to play it through the replay room: The scene is called 'Anna meets Liam and Jeremy for Presentation'

Side note: Sunday evening CEST AEA Ren'py 1.4 release
What ? There is a replay room ?
Can someone tell me where to find it? Pleaaaase !

julioppo22

Sep 11, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question: where did the author really take Anna's model, he says that this is his ex, but I think he is lying, maybe someone knows?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I tried a route where Anna refuses everyone's advances till the end( not giving a single blowjob or even a handjob she did get groped though..)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
This game is very buggy. Always crashes at interval of 4-5 minutes. Btw game story and concepts is good.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
lol Ana is my 2nd favorite girl in these lewd games but she doesnt make any sense. There is absolutely no reason to continue going to that bar yet she does it anyway. And man she continues to be the biggest hoe ever lmaoooo

Reactions: Drafox

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well guys..... what can i say?????
THIS IS MY NO. 1 GAME :love::love::love:
I mean the game is 10 of 10. The story, action, sex, everything... And the Ladies WOOOOOW Annas body make me go bananas lol Great graphics, great renders i mean TOP OF THE LINE :love::love::love:
I just played the game from scratch again. Theres no need for walkthrough, just read everything. Finished in 2 days, over 26 hours of pure gametime. Erotic as hell and sexy like a mo-fo lol :love: I felt like a tennager with my dick hard in 26 hours lol :love:
All those idiots writing that the game is buggy???? 27 hours playtime ----
NOT EVEN 1 GLITCH !!!!!
Game behave 100%.
I love female protagonist games and Anna is No. 1, followed by Lily of the valley and Elenas life.
Great game, keep up the good work DEV , great game and cant wait for the next update :D

Reactions: marividu and Vorsyn
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes