팬더 Nyx

Apr 19, 2018
And that was to Emillys House?
You leave to go home after scene, she will tell you she needs to do something and leave on her own.
But if you did the scene before 1.4 The code that triggers her to leave your party is not there yet. She will stay forever in your party i guess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bbwlover

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Best update so far. Besides, the fact that Anna becomes fully involved in criminal activities makes the plot a lot more interesting.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi,
I've must have mist the hint perhaps, but where to find Sergey (with Jeremy) after you leave the house with Rebecca and Carl ? He isn't at the Sergey place in the Industrial area, all doors give 'closed' and there is no star ?
Thx !

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
About misterday's review.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Deep, i never thought you will respond my review.
Yeah, Rebecca next action with Anna would be against Patreon rules, but maybe if Rebecca was in same room with Anna, but she only watch Anna on couch, without joining sex scene with her sister, i think that's not against the Patreon rules, right?

The Bar scene in every updates always bring us unexpected event. From striptease and then Anna lay down at Bar desk. I liked it. Even if i read carefully, everytime Anna comes to work at Bar, she never happy or enjoy doing nasty things.

Perhaps, changing Anna's emotion at Bar will be your big homework. How could she willingly accepting her boss's task?

I think, next big problem is not how Anna & Andrew will react at last scene, but what will happen after that, is it will make a big impact to whole story? And how you're fans will react with your decision?

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
I really love the Bar Scene. The Bar ist the best Part of every Update. I cant wait to see more. I think its a good decision to progress slowly in the Bar. It increases the anticipation.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

elpoc

Nov 29, 2018
Any hidden quest or some special scene in this update? By the way I just loved that last scene even without sex

D

Deleted member 992182

Great game! Such a sexy character. I wish it had a bit more situations that Anna wasn't exactly ok with (not rape but coersion or slightly forced) but it's still hot. It maybe has a bit too much sex but it's better to have too much than not enough.

I also prefer the renpy remake but the original RPG version is very playable.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Really nice update,i like it a lot! Can't wait till next one,i'm really excited what will happen now,when Andrew see Anna with that criminal guy on the end - may be they will finally broke up or may be she will succeed to convince him it's nothing? And now she is also finally fuck Andrew's dad - so good,i love it what kind of a whore Anna is! PS:Keep doing more good events like this,you never disappointed me Developer! :)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
next update anna explains to Andrew that he had to do it because they were going to discover the man who was in the bathroom hidden and it would have been a tragedy
Andrew will suspect something but in the doubt will continue with Anna
And problem solved.

Reactions: misterday

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
In Renpy version i see scene anal Jeremy with Anna (on jet after presentation). How find that scene in rpg, i could not do it?
how do i get that scene in renpy
To get the scene in a normal play-through: Be on the Jeremy path and don't refuse Liam on the plane, Jeremy gets mad someone played with his toy and he retaliates with the anal scene

If you want to play it through the replay room: The scene is called 'Anna meets Liam and Jeremy for Presentation'

Side note: Sunday evening CEST AEA Ren'py 1.4 release

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes