Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have seen the pics folder, and in the foursome with Emily and the two co-workers there is some new pics, from the Emily's point of view.
However when i start the foursome at the end of 1.3 i don't see any new pics, but it's the "old" version of 3 months ago.
How i activate these pics?

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
@DeepSleep hey man,first of all thanks for the update,its awesome.i just wish anna gets an options to get fucked in the ass in every update,that sweet ass deserves it lol

Reactions: Hananani

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Okay, time to review.

Perhaps this is one of the best update so far. From very beginning:
It is nice personality from Anna to make a food/Salad for Andrew & John.
I like how Ashley convinced Anna to make a show, to tell her that she can read comment. It build her exciting despite blackmailed.
So many guys and potential future event at Bar, introduce the kid, old friend (forget his name), until glory hole, maybe someday if Anna drunk or stress enough she would take gloryhole scene.
I love the way John made Anna lose her control, made her said "Daddy".
From Andrew angle i cant said to much, but maybe future update we will see more Andrew angle despite, always with Anna.
I almost forgot about Liam, dev wants us to remembering some old character, perhaps if Jeremy is dead, Liam becoming next antagonis?
Carl and Rebecca is bridging some story to open minding Anna. How she can fucks every men and Andrew doesn't have to know.
Choosing Jeremy's life perhaps the best story this update.
For Michael's event i thought we will saw fighting scene, but not happen. But it's okay. I love the way Dev closing.
Ended with blowjob. Wondering us how Anna, Andrew, and Michael will react in next update.
It should be crucial dialogue, potential breaks up, feeling guilty from Anna, maybe some of you want Anna breaks with Andrew, but i think DeepSleep have better way to spice up that romance story.

Imagine this: Anna went home and feels guilty, Andrew don't want to go home yet, John found her went home without Andrew. And Anna tell story to John, and John tell her to ease the pain she can play with Cam again with John's presence.
It still not works enough then she works at Bar and drunk too much, and people took advantage of her. In next day Anna tell the story again to Sergey or Carl and Rebecca and ask what should she do. I think if Carl and Rebecca went to Bar and accidentally met Anna will be great event.

Okay that's enough review from me. I gave 9/10 score. If dev closing update with fighting scene maybe i gave 10/10.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Okay, time to review.

Perhaps this is one of the best update so far. From very beginning:
It is nice personality from Anna to make a food/Salad for Andrew & John.
I like how Ashley convinced Anna to make a show, to tell her that she can read comment. It build her exciting despite blackmailed.
So many guys and potential future event at Bar, introduce the kid, old friend (forget his name), until glory hole, maybe someday if Anna drunk or stress enough she would take gloryhole scene.
I love the way John made Anna lose her control, made her said "Daddy".
From Andrew angle i cant said to much, but maybe future update we will see more Andrew angle despite, always with Anna.
I almost forgot about Liam, dev wants us to remembering some old character, perhaps if Jeremy is dead, Liam becoming next antagonis?
Carl and Rebecca is bridging some story to open minding Anna. How she can fucks every men and Andrew doesn't have to know.
Choosing Jeremy's life perhaps the best story this update.
For Michael's event i thought we will saw fighting scene, but not happen. But it's okay. I love the way Dev closing.
Ended with blowjob. Wondering us how Anna, Andrew, and Michael will react in next update.
It should be crucial dialogue, potential breaks up, feeling guilty from Anna, maybe some of you want Anna breaks with Andrew, but i think DeepSleep have better way to spice up that romance story.

Imagine this: Anna went home and feels guilty, Andrew don't want to go home yet, John found her went home without Andrew. And Anna tell story to John, and John tell her to ease the pain she can play with Cam again with John's presence.
It still not works enough then she works at Bar and drunk too much, and people took advantage of her. In next day Anna tell the story again to Sergey or Carl and Rebecca and ask what should she do. I think if Carl and Rebecca went to Bar and accidentally met Anna will be great event.

Okay that's enough review from me. I gave 9/10 score. If dev closing update with fighting scene maybe i gave 10/10.
Nice review, the important thing is the irs crucial how Deepsleep takes the last scene to the next update meaning how would he portray whatever happened.
Andrew wil definitely not be happy. But I. Think that scene is far over the line of their relationship. Its almost a bout to end which nobody wants to see. So in the next update the dev should make sure that us players are still interested in their tie up and they don't break otherwise the main plot will be spoilt.

Reactions: deluges

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
anyone can upload the map again, for some reason the one in the OP gives me an error message

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
anyone can upload the map again, for some reason the one in the OP gives me an error message
Bar is in industrial, Office is downtown, Rebecca is downtown, you live in the residential, I think that's all you need to know for the update. I played the Renp'y version first, but it wasn't that hard to figure out.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes