Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Anna should stop to go bar. Its time to go another side job like
Assistant of spa owner
Waiter in hotel where she met drug dealer with michel
Gym instructor if she star to go to gym
Etc
Nice ideas! But the hole point of the story development around the bar is to give the player the chance to make her a stripper prostitute. (I mean look at the room in the background and how Patrick tries to manipulate her more and more) but that’s just my interpretation ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I expected a different scene with Jeremy so I am quite disappointed. I expected a changed Jeremy, weaker so that Anna would have try to comfort him.
I thought something similar (well but it’s Jeremy so in his kinda way) like makin Anna to his slutty maid (thinking of the maid outfit from Ashley scene) and giving him lunch to the bed which ends up in some „scenes“. Or something. And if it goes real bdsm then I thought of a bit different actions. But that’s just me

Reactions: boloss456

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So what would you say the vaginal-to-buttstuff ratio is? 50/50? Not a fan of anal and if its the lion's share of what's on offer I'll just save myself the download.
This update? if I remember correctly there are 2 times anal and 1 time vagina. Make the maths yourself bro xD

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It is curious that in a game in which Anna fucks with all kinds of perverts the most disgusting is one that is her age.
Ashley

Reactions: Pogo123

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018
Nice ideas! But the hole point of the story development around the bar is to give the player the chance to make her a stripper prostitute. (I mean look at the room in the background and how Patrick tries to manipulate her more and more) but that’s just my interpretation ;)
I donot like to see her as cheap whore , I like to see her as a elite whore who doesn't sex or sexual abuse in public for example how is treated by Jeremy I like that I think most of supporters also same.
That's my opinion @@

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
At least give the player the option to chose anal or vagina but that would be too much to render I guess...
Heck my comment about the update seems really salty and maybe a bit ... unfair? But I like the game and Anna really much therefor my hopes were really high for at least one or two scene which I am happy with. But there is none unfortunately.

Its really nice to see things get spicy and there will be bigger choices but why put so many big choices into one
update? And that for the amount of wait.. sadly I am a bit glad to not supp deep atm.

About the the other part of your comment: wow. You know it will get to the end? Or deep want to change to another project?
I would like to see more short stories. Old church was not really great :cautious:but I LOVED the other ones :)

And i would personally love to see Anna in some fantasy world. Maybe there could take the next game place?

But I still hope this game will continue even I am not happy with some scenes like this update had to offer (or the doctor scenes which in my opinion Lily of the Valley did better even I like Anna and deep more :/)
I'm just speaking from how it usually goes with the community and the developers of these games. The longer a game is out the more people and the developer start to lose interest. Most of the fun for many is the corruption of the MC once shes getting railed by everything that moves with no real choice otherwise that actually matters otherwise it starts to become repetitive.

The first time a MC finally gives in and lets someone bang her is the best. I love that build up like in The Pregcess Of Zeven, man I wish you had more choices in that game especially with who you sleep with first but that slow corruption was perfect. I wish they made more slow corruption game like that.

Games like Good Girl Gone Bad last long because the choices matter and the branches are unique unlike this game.

Don't get me wrong I love this game its one of my favorites of all time. I just wish you could have a bit more control and consequences for the actions you take.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Was wondering does anna break up with andrew ?? I hate that prik.. anna can get so much better.
Not yet, it seems like Anna loves to cuck him so much, whenever she had sex with someone other than her boyfriend, it seems like Andrew never existed in the first place, I never saw her having a little bit feeling of guilt or conscience by cheating

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Not yet, it seems like Anna loves to cuck him so much, whenever she had sex with someone other than her boyfriend, it seems like Andrew never existed in the first place, I never saw her having a little bit feeling of guilt or conscience by cheating
I dont mind this part. since mc female part. if the mc was the male then that would have been pretty bad for me. i like this type of corruption better. i always hate playing weak cuck mc so this is good compromise.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Mediocre. Most of my favorite arcs weren't part of this update and it felt like the B team came in to fill in the gap. Writing took a drop as well. Getting stale? I hope not. The Jeremy arc was disappointing. I expect the next update will be better. See y'all on September 29th.

Bigcow

Oct 24, 2018
3d rendering still great.
Story seems to be getting weaker.
Wanted more Alfred scenes but knew we weren't getting that sneaky old man here.
Jeremy's scene was.... honestly quite boring.

Deepsleep u can do better than this! Please make Alfred's scene next patch! And make him the dominant one not the meek seduced old man!

From all Anna/Alfred fans here!

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes