LexPro

May 4, 2017
3d rendering still great.
Story seems to be getting weaker.
Wanted more Alfred scenes but knew we weren't getting that sneaky old man here.
Jeremy's scene was.... honestly quite boring.

Deepsleep u can do better than this! Please make Alfred's scene next patch! And make him the dominant one not the meek seduced old man!

From all Anna/Alfred fans here!
im sorry but i fking hate this alfred and all hi scenec and hope there wont be anymore

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
At least give the player the option to chose anal or vagina but that would be too much to render I guess...
Heck my comment about the update seems really salty and maybe a bit ... unfair? But I like the game and Anna really much therefor my hopes were really high for at least one or two scene which I am happy with. But there is none unfortunately.

Its really nice to see things get spicy and there will be bigger choices but why put so many big choices into one
update? And that for the amount of wait.. sadly I am a bit glad to not supp deep atm.

About the the other part of your comment: wow. You know it will get to the end? Or deep want to change to another project?
I would like to see more short stories. Old church was not really great :cautious:but I LOVED the other ones :)

And i would personally love to see Anna in some fantasy world. Maybe there could take the next game place?

But I still hope this game will continue even I am not happy with some scenes like this update had to offer (or the doctor scenes which in my opinion Lily of the Valley did better even I like Anna and deep more :/)
There was a picture of Anna in a fantasy setting with a centaur in the background, few pages back. Liked it a lot. So I will second your motion for a sword and sorcery Anna game.

• Love
Reactions: Pogo123

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
I've been looking for titles that feature a female protagonist. Of what I played so far I'm liking it. Well done and I'm looking forward to see how this title progresses.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
anyone have save file before Anna met Jeremy at basement?
I already chose not to kill him. And i want try another route (Jeremy dead).
or at least, can you share jeremy died route?
Thanks

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
anyone have save file before Anna met Jeremy at basement?
I already chose not to kill him. And i want try another route (Jeremy dead).
or at least, can you share jeremy died route?
Thanks
here is my save folder with a lot of different save points save32 is the one you want. (y) just keep in mind i may have made choices you might not like before this one though.

Anna Exciting Affection 1.2.2 save file Rpg please
the saves you are looking for might be in there as well check out saves 14-22 they are from october around the time 1.2.2 was released i think.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: misterday

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It changes something if Michael beats the two guys spying on Anna's changing behind the fence?
I hoped so but no, it seems not.

And about Rebecca and the photographer questline: correct me if I am wrong but it’s just a teaser guys. There is no quest or further content in this update.

What I personally want to say is, that I would not be the harsh or underwhelmed if this update would have been released 4 weeks ago and the next update would have come now or a week later. But for the amount of waiting compared to the older releases it’s really sad content and quality wise.

If this is cause of the new text feature during scenes: it’s cool but not necessary. If that takes so much time and effort let it go.

And about kinda superfluous scenes like with the cashier and his customer: if there will be further content development it would be nice not generally it would be better you focus more on the already introduced characters and develop more story around them. And BTW: we already had two stalking buddies (train scene)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes