Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Can anyone tell me which path is the best? To get rid of Jeremy or not? Do I get more scenes if I let him live or do lose some scenes if I let him get killed? Is Jeremy's path more "kinky"?
Happy for a reply!
As far as I am aware you’ll lose a few scenes if you kill him.
Yes his route is more kinky.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
In the next update probably
Scene of ANNA, REBECCA AND PHOTOGRAPHER.
SCENE of Anna with tax man.

Update release date waiting.
I always wanted scenes with Anna and her sister - especially with some old guy. But as far as i know someone told me that they can’t be together in the same scene cause of incest or something but hopefully I am wrong.
I personally don’t care for the taxman but
since the police searches her, the police officer and dad of her bisexual girlfriend could play - hopefully - a role

Last edited:

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
Like the update, as always. It's a little pity that there's no Alfred, but that's OK. Next time, next time... I'll always support it. Thank you again for the game provided by the developers.

Reactions: Pogo123

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I always wanted scenes with Anna and her sister - especially with some old guy. But as far as i know someone told me that hey can’t be together in the same scene cause of infest or something but hopefully I am wrong.
I personally don’t care for the taxman but
since the police searches her, the police officer and dad of her bisexual girlfriend could play - hopefully - a role
It's called incest. I wish to see REBECCA AND ALFRED SCENE. SINCE IT SEEMS ALFRED KNOWS REBECCA VERY WELL. But I highly doubt this scene will be possible. Some people are disappointed with the dev for taking too long for short update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Zahonan

Nov 24, 2018
Alright so I liked the game up to a point. The graphics great and all and even though I don;t like the whole story with the bar, I still kept following the game. But after this latest update I'm done with it. The reason's explained further. It was a nice game ut yeah it has a few major faults. Maybe if this is fixed, I'll get back but I doubt it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
cyberpunk anna.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

An updated Renpy version is out for those who are not much into Rpg Maker. You can find it in the main release post
At the moment it's just a port made by Osmcuser132. There are versions for PC, MAC and Android. It's not perfect as there should be made additional renders, but so far everything runs fine. If you will like it, we might work further to make it even better.

Enjoy,
Deep

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Alright so I liked the game up to a point. The graphics great and all and even though I don;t like the whole story with the bar, I still kept following the game. But after this latest update I'm done with it. The reason's explained further. It was a nice game ut yeah it has a few major faults. Maybe if this is fixed, I'll get back but I doubt it.
Being a killer is not yours...

everything works as it should, you just need to make the right choice

Reactions: asd33asd33
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes