introvtx

May 6, 2017
Apparently it is a bug from 1.5 saves according to the thread on the renpy version. It is fixed if you start fresh (but there are still bugs where Anna mentioned conversations with Jeremy despite the fact he is gone - bar scene and road control).
Also if you are buddy with Diane but let him live, she becomes a bitch towards you, ignoring all previous choices
Yeah I was surprised when Diane suddenly hostile to Anna. So If you decide to kill Jeremy Diane will still be friends with Anna?

Reactions: Pogo123

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
can someone remind me when did rebecca meet alfred and how they know each other? i haven't played the game from scratch for too long, so i forgot the two of them meeting each other. and what happened to patricia? from the conversations it looked like she is fucking alfred and his friends. when will we get an orgy :D patricia, anna, alfred and the other old farts

introvtx

May 6, 2017
what happened to patricia? from the conversations it looked like she is fucking alfred and his friends. when will we get an orgy :D patricia, anna, alfred and the other old farts
Probably will happen at the Hector's festival Patricia mentioned in future update(s)

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I leave this game for a few years. It doesn't make sense anymore. The boyfriend has forgotten that he saw Anna with another guy because yes, and he starts making plans with her, which she rewards not picking up the phone because, of course, she is busy fucking. She is like a glory hole already. Everyone who wants to put his cock inside. Even the dead rise to fuck her. It doesn't matter if they treat her well or badly. There is no longer any argument. So what I will do is leave it for a couple of years and at that time I will use the fast forward to see how many she fucks, or go directly to the file of videos and watch them. After all, the story has lost all meaning and the updates are "let's see who we put Anna to fuck today," Happy hour of sex for all.

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
I have a problem with the new update. After Jeremy scene Anna wants to go to the bar, and that is the quest noted in the journal, but when she gets there nothing happens, no marks, no dialogs. Have I missed something or is it a bug?

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I have a problem with the new update. After Jeremy scene Anna wants to go to the bar, and that is the quest noted in the journal, but when she gets there nothing happens, no marks, no dialogs. Have I missed something or is it a bug?
I replayed the game from the beginning on this update and I have never encountered any problems, so yours could be because of the 1.5 save bugs mentioned here or you are missing something to do before the bar.

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I dont know why but i think went wrong in the last update: I never were on bad terms with diane but in the new update (i used my older savings) diane suddenly doesnt like me at all and MC hates her. I dont know why or how to fix. Please dont tell me i have to play the whole game again just because of that
That is a bug. As there are two different scenes with Diane at the office. One is hostile and another one is friendly.

Nov 27, 2017
Can someone provide a few saves and to the Jeremy one, as I don't want to have to stay the game from the beginning and the restaurant bathroom scene where she receives her collar.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Alright I went with the Diane route, and rejected all the triggers of Timothy route.

Now there comes a scene in the office with Diane, where she is crying and Anna assures she will do something about it.

And they (Anna and Diane) will meet at the beach to talk about it, the next day.

Next day there is nothing to do, journal is empty....

Is there no content for the Diane route?
Yep. Normally you meet with her and Timothy comes and you can have all fun together but it seems like this won’t work when you reject Timothy :/

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
DeepSleep I can't get the mac version of the game to work. When it loads up i get the fade-in of the loading text and then nothing happens. I left it for about ten minutes just in case, but I'm running a 2018 macbook pro so I shouldn't have any problems anyways.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Where could i find Rebecca for the party?
Which party do you mean maybe I can help you but atm idk what you mean if you mean the photosession then it’s not in this update if you mean the party of the boat of Sergey well... she should be there you should just go to the beach

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
I replayed the game from the beginning on this update and I have never encountered any problems, so yours could be because of the 1.5 save bugs mentioned here or you are missing something to do before the bar.
Thanks for the effort but that did not help.

However, judging by the part I managed to play, the update is great with a lot of promises of further development (masochistic Anna, Anna swinging and doing threesome with Andrew etc). Characters and plot are inconsistent as always, and usually adapt to the respective sex scene, rather then other way around, but I can live with that. Best game out there.

Last edited:

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Hi! Is someone have a save game from just before Anna decides what will happen to Jeremy (Die or Live), or a bit earlier?
I would be really grateful.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes