mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Any idea about when we should expect the next update 1.7 ? Just aprox... I fuckin like it a lot :)

I only hope that in the next update Anna will wear her hear open all the time because the normal hair really doesn't fit anymore to her development (not that it ever fitted to the rest of her body, it was a weak point from the beginning on unfortunately)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Any idea about when we should expect the next update 1.7 ? Just aprox... I fuckin like it a lot :)

I only hope that in the next update Anna will wear her hear open all the time because the normal hair really doesn't fit anymore to her development (not that it ever fitted to the rest of her body, it was a weak point from the beginning on unfortunately)
Prob in 6-8 weeks I guess. 4 weeks if we are lucky.

Funny. many liked her original hair and some liked the new hair. I like both but I think, personally, the old are better. Give her more personality and and were on point for past Anna.
The new hair - even they look good on her (what doesn’t look good an Anna) are a bit too generic cause you see them already in some other games/comics.
To make your opinion like a fact/truth without any variations is kinda funny

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
That's exactly what I did. Clicked the second option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you do not confuse the dialogues and its actual appearance. There really are dialogues about him, mainly a discussion of his disappearance and the whole event. All that might be there is a mistake in the text.
If he appears in the office - he is alive and there is the possibility of an event with him. If they only talk about him, and he doesn’t appear anywhere else personally, then he is dead.

Reactions: Pogo123

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Did anybody play such a path where Anna resists to all temptations and sucks no cock and doesn't fuck around? If yes, how does that work and to what does it lead? Spoil me please , i'm curious :) Maybe also if Anna takes only lesbian temptations...

Are there separate paths in this game generally? I don't see special images that don't appear in the "Anna slutty-cheating" path or should i say "Anna Hot Wife" path lol?

Till now i have chosen to suck all the cocks and accepted all sexual situations except as I had enough from Jeremmy and said no as he went really too far and then i let him get killed. Because i don't like a submissive Anna (in spite of the fact that the dev continues to drive her in that direction). I would love more an Anna who indeed has great passion for sex but doesn't lose control but on the contrary, she takes control of the men and uses her beauty her talents and her addiction to sex in her own interest and/or for her pure pleasure, which she ACCEPTS as given instead of trying to resist, complaining and being confused by it permanently. Is there such a path already maybe depending on choices?

Reactions: bakuon

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Prob in 6-8 weeks I guess. 4 weeks if we are lucky.

Funny. many liked her original hair and some liked the new hair. I like both but I think, personally, the old are better. Give her more personality and and were on point for past Anna.
The new hair - even they look good on her (what doesn’t look good an Anna) are a bit too generic cause you see them already in some other games/comics.
To make your opinion like a fact/truth without any variations is kinda funny
Sorry but it IS a "fact".. all the oter girls have nicer hair than Anna's original hair which is just simple, very black with no lighting, no glamour, no "shick". I indeed agree that at the beginning, as she comes in the city she can and even should wear that hair which indeed reminds us on where she comes from but when she starts sucking mafia bosses cocks. taking pictures for fashion magazines and fucking around with half of the city, i think she should change her look because she is no longer the one she was as she just came..

I can't see how that old country girl looking hair can give her "more personality" under these changing circumstances and in fact while exactly her personality changes drastically.. And I think the dev himself saw that, which is why he started to show her "new" look with the "open" hair because the old one didn't fit anymore to her new "personality" development. As i said, I only hope that this "adapting" of her look to the new situations and to her development will continue in the next updates and we will not fall back to her old, "innocent" look that doens't fit anymore at all to what she's doing and to what she IS now. Not to mention what she will .. become :)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
Did anybody play such a path where Anna resists to all temptations and sucks no cock and doesn't fuck around? If yes, how does that work and to what does it lead? Spoil me please , i'm curious :) Maybe also if Anna takes only lesbian temptations...

Are there separate paths in this game generally? I don't see special images that don't appear in the "Anna slutty-cheating" path or should i say "Anna Hot Wife" path lol?

Till now i have chosen to suck all the cocks and accepted all sexual situations except as I had enough from Jeremmy and said no as he went really too far and then i let him get killed. Because i don't like a submissive Anna (in spite of the fact that the dev continues to drive her in that direction). I would love more an Anna who indeed has great passion for sex but doesn't lose control but on the contrary, she takes control of the men and uses her beauty her talents and her addiction to sex in her own interest and/or for her pure pleasure, which she ACCEPTS as given instead of trying to resist, complaining and being confused by it permanently. Is there such a path already maybe depending on choices?
It's boring, it's the same story without Anna having sex.
It is one of the bad points of the game, there is no variation or reward for being a good girlfriend.

Daveen

Apr 21, 2018
I dont know why but i think went wrong in the last update: I never were on bad terms with diane but in the new update (i used my older savings) diane suddenly doesnt like me at all and MC hates her. I dont know why or how to fix. Please dont tell me i have to play the whole game again just because of that

Reactions: Pogo123
Sep 18, 2018
guys i didn't mean that i hate alfred and don't wanna see him anymore.. i like him, i like the scenes with him but there are many scenes with him so far.. i would like to see more with others (especially with Michael) or new ones..

:DBUT if everyone insists to see something with alfred, then i would like to see:

if i were the dev, i would do a scene with alfred and rebecca.. maybe a flashback, how rebecca and alfred got to know each other.. that would be something new as well.. and later on, alfred, rebecca and anna gonna meet someway and do threesome.. or we could involve hector.. 2 old man vs 2 hot young women.. wow:p

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Daveen

Apr 21, 2018
Apparently it is a bug from 1.5 saves according to the thread on the renpy version. It is fixed if you start fresh (but there are still bugs where Anna mentioned conversations with Jeremy despite the fact he is gone - bar scene and road control).
Also if you are buddy with Diane but let him live, she becomes a bitch towards you, ignoring all previous choices
So i have to play from the very beginning again?

Daveen

Apr 21, 2018
I don't know, maybe try your saves from the end of 1.4 (motel blowjob) or from the moment you decides Jeremy's fate slightly before
It is just guess work from my part, but if it's effectively trouble from the 1.5, if you overwrite it, it might work (also avoid you to start from scratch)
Yes thank. sadly dont have those saves anymore so will start from the very beginning again

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
guys i didn't mean that i hate alfred and don't wanna see him anymore.. i like him, i like the scenes with him but there are many scenes with him so far.. i would like to see more with others (especially with Michael) or new ones..

:DBUT if everyone insists to see something with alfred, then i would like to see:

if i were the dev, i would do a scene with alfred and rebecca.. maybe a flashback, how rebecca and alfred got to know each other.. that would be something new as well.. and later on, alfred, rebecca and anna gonna meet someway and do threesome.. or we could involve hector.. 2 old man vs 2 hot young women.. wow:p
great ideas as some other already pointed out, yeah it would be nice to see rebecca more and at best in action with alfred and anna but as far as i know it doesnt work with patreon rules to make a scene with both sisters together since patreon is sensitive vs incest content. too risky for deep as far as i know.

but maybe someone told me wrong and i am not right.

cause i would love to see a scene like this.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I know we are supposed to only ogle at the renders and not pay much attention to the text, but Serguey's gang are the worst criminals right? I mean it would be ok and everything, but she supposedly is a smart young lady (3rd sentence of the game). Could be cool to see the smart part rather that the systematically abused one or at least have alternatives as in the beginning of the game with the Diane vs Jeremy paths :cautious:
good points. you are right that there are too few alterantives. if you be an intelligent girl you have less options and nothing other spicy happens.

or if you do x not, y will happen. in generell not also more alterantive scenes but also paths would be nice. but maybe this is too much work. i would understand that.

the scene in the hotel is btw interesting you can try to be smart but one smart option makes all guys horny and the other doesnt even work and make them kind of enemies and both drive the story in another new direction where i hope to see more of. but i am scared you'll see only one variant and the other just wont work or you see similar pics just less and without sex :/

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Alfred Said something like "Naughty Patricia... No one can fight her... I guess it makes thing a lot mote interesting...If Anna likes things like this, then i can try to introduce her something more..." Maybe Alfred have "Shared Patrica with the the other old men that is in the shop for the catwalk presentation? Would make a hell of a scene :p:p The picture (think it was a monthly wallpaper) don't tell me Alfred doesn't have gangbang/tied the girl/Make her a slave kind of room when looking at the picture (1st). (2nd also a wallpaper, but kind of looks of the man with the leash it looks like an olderly person cuz of his clothes. So maybe Alfred make Anna a pet later on and show her of to clients or even sharing her?)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes