Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I think between Wednesday and Friday :sneaky: (And that is what I hope for too) since he said he need more time and the release would be this week. (most likely) Therefor I think that's an okey assuming that the release will take place there.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
I was suppose to get a picture of Anna from X3rr4 (great art maker) but she accidentally she sent me one by mistake with her character from her upcoming game Called "Hanna Futile Resistance". I thought I would share the picture with the character here with you. ;):)
I think she got some similarity with Anna. But she is looking DAMN fine if you ask me ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, there is something similar and not only in appearance "Hannah" ;) she is hot too:love:
I can’t wait to play this game:giggle:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Me too, looking forward to play it. (y)
I very much love Hannah's hair with the dark green color :love:
ahhh THATS the pic you leaked. I see. you sneaky boy:sneaky:;) but many are glad you did this (me included) maybe the great and honourable sweetroll and artist X3rr4 sended you this pic on purpose? I mean, that’s how many leaks happen in the gaming industry.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Latex224 and X3rr4

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
ahhh THATS the pic you leaked. I see. you sneaky boy:sneaky:;) but many are glad you did this (me included) maybe the great and honourable sweetrole and artist X3rr4 sended you this pic ok purpose? I mean, that’s how many leaks happen in the gaming industry.
Maybe she did but I don't know, all I was suppose to get was a sexy one of Anna in latex, :ROFLMAO: But i never got one :eek: So were is my latex Anna X3rr4? :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: X3rr4 and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hopefully it arrives tomorrow or the day after :ROFLMAO:
Well, I can draw you a ship bro. I bet it looks better than X3rr4s hand drawn stuff haha ;)

i totally deserved that facepalm X3rr4 I wrote „sweetrole“ and meant „sweetroll“. I know, not the first mistake but this time a very important one.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: X3rr4 and Latex224

Caetano

Mar 18, 2018
I hope at least this update is not like the previous ones, with about 7 - 10 minutes of play, it seems that he is "cooking" the patreons, extending the profits ... I really hope it is not this, but technical issues...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I hope at least this update is not like the previous ones, with about 7 - 10 minutes of play, it seems that he is "cooking" the patreons, extending the profits ... I really hope it is not this, but technical issues...
I believe him that there were technical issues and according to what he said on discord it makes totally sense.

beside that there will be many scene this time I highlight some:

- bar (where she will have multiple different option one might end in sex)
- hobo (which hopefully end in sex)
- John (which might be school girl outfit and should end in sex)
- scene with Emily and her brother
- reworked Alfred scene with his friends (which ends in sex)
- spa scene (which also has many options and some hopefully end in sex)
- some teasing with the couple in the bar

Last edited:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I was suppose to get a picture of Anna from X3rr4 (great art maker) but she accidentally she sent me one by mistake with her character from her upcoming game Called "Hanna Futile Resistance". I thought I would share the picture with the character here with you. ;):)
I think she got some similarity with Anna. But she is looking DAMN fine if you ask me ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are there more Information about this game? You can send me a PM.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes