san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
The guy has gone from producing an update every month, plus a Christmas 'special', to one update every four months.
Yet, the fanboys' keep telling us he's consistent.
I think they mean he's consistently getting slower.
You've got to laugh, haven't you?;)
The bigger the game, the longer it to develop/update because of multiple path/choices you made. You can have small updates with 1/2 scenes every month or 2 month. Or you can have normal size update, with story progression and many scenes. And he is working alone. But the amount of work is getting bigger with every update. It is not an conveyor where every part is the same every time. I think people forgetting about it.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Many people complain but keep coming back. Must be something good about this game. If you dont pay, you shouldnt have expectations and you'll never be disappointed. If you do pledge complain where you pledge and not here.

Besides, there are many other games to play in the meantime. So why bother? Time flies when you're having fun :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Are there more Information about this game? You can send me a PM.
no there are not the author of this game is still working on the release version and keeps everything mysterious which is a good thing. I hate spoilers and love mysterious things. I bet you do too.

but maybe the author and sweetroll X3rr4 will enlighten us with some short info what we can expect. in which cruel and kinky world lovely Hannah will live in

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Many people complain but keep coming back. Must be something good about this game. If you dont pay, you shouldnt have expectations and you'll never be disappointed. If you do pledge complain where you pledge and not here.

Besides, there are many other games to play in the meantime. So why bother? Time flies when you're having fun :)
i agree with most things but I am more active here than on patreon + Deep is active here too like other Devs.
And about the have fun part... damn I sometimes have fun for sure but real fun is years ago. Happy tho you have some and you can always share with us we don’t mind.

beside other games: yes there are good games but games which are close the quality of Anna with girls like Anna (and maybe playing as one) are really rare. Or I am blind. You can always enlighten me. ;)

or do you mean other games like.. idk Assassins Creed, Battlefield, Age of Empires and so on?

Don’t get me wrong, I like your comment but I had to criticise a few things. (in a positive way)

Reactions: EdPokol

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
no there are not the author of this game is still working on the release version and keeps everything mysterious which is a good thing. I hate spoilers and love mysterious things. I bet you do too.

but maybe the author and sweetroll X3rr4 will enlighten us with some short info what we can expect. in which cruel and kinky world lovely Hannah will live in
I asked her to maybe make an "info" page/ preview page for her game :) Just have to wait and see ;)

Reactions: Pogo123

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
yes there are good games but games which are close the quality of Anna with girls like Anna (and maybe playing as one) are really rare. Or I am blind. You can always enlighten me.
Anna sure is a rare gem and for me finding good female protag games is not easy. So Anna + fp = big fun (imho). I'll PM you some of my favorites (but I wouldnt call that 'enlightening you' ;)).

or do you mean other games like.. idk Assassins Creed, Battlefield, Age of Empires and so on?
No

Reactions: Pogo123

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
i agree with most things but I am more active here than on patreon + Deep is active here too like other Devs.
And about the have fun part... damn I sometimes have fun for sure but real fun is years ago. Happy tho you have some and you can always share with us we don’t mind.

beside other games: yes there are good games but games which are close the quality of Anna with girls like Anna (and maybe playing as one) are really rare. Or I am blind. You can always enlighten me. ;)

Don’t get me wrong, I like your comment but I had to criticise a few things. (in a positive way)
In my honest opinion, this game has one of the best female models and renders. But in terms of writing, character development and overall polish I must say that there are better games. This is not a diss to Deep but rather an honest assessment of the game's strengths and weaknesses

Reactions: Gisgo

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
As for me, better fin Anna story and start something like "Anna's scenes", w/o plot. Just like every 2-3 month create sex or tease scenes.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
In my honest opinion, this game has one of the best female models and renders. But in terms of writing, character development and overall polish I must say that there are better games. This is not a diss to Deep but rather an honest assessment of the game's strengths and weaknesses
that’s nice constructive feedback. :) he already knows about that “issue” and tries to improve but according to Deep it wasn’t planned in the first place to be a real (long) game.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes