Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anna has the best design i ever seen on this 3d games, for me she has the pefect body, face and her personality, high quality renders, and its my favorite game, waiting eagerly every update

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Anna has the best design i ever seen on this 3d games, for me she has the pefect body, face and her personality, high quality renders, and its my favorite game, waiting eagerly every update
I'm almost agree since i can't decide which one for me looks better and hotter "Anna - Exciting Affection" or "Manilla Shaw - Blackmail's Obsession" - for me both are amazing and it's really difficult to say which one is more sexy and hot :) And of course both games are amazing,that's way both of them are in position number 1 of my favorites games here :)

Reactions: Arranguren

Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018
I'm almost agree since i can't decide which one for me looks better and hotter "Anna - Exciting Affection" or "Manilla Shaw - Blackmail's Obsession" - for me both are amazing and it's really difficult to say which one is more sexy and hot :) And of course both games are amazing,that's way both of them are in position number 1 of my favorites games here :)
Manila is a favorite too, like my top 2, but for me, Anna, its almost too much perfection, im affraid of any change on her that ruin her for me :ROFLMAO: . Also, my favorite route, Jeremy (y)

Reactions: 3nterprise

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Fuck all those critiques. Anna continues to be the hottest chick in all of these games. And its not even close. That big ass, with those wide sexy hips, that perfect skin, the blue eyes, and that black hair-especially when she makes it curly!!! Fuckkkk fap city! I just hope when ever this concludes we get another game with Anna. And better animated cum shots! Deep does everything well visually but the cumshots.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Anna may be the hottest but that do not mean she is perfect. First the body, that two half parts from different woman put together, but most of the characters in this game and a few others have the same issue. On many pictures it's not that visible but when you see a shot from behind or the side you will notice she have the legs for some hard core marathoner while a top body of a fashion model. Once again in many scenes it's not an issue, but on a few where it's pretty visible it hurt my eyes quite a lot, it's almost if the author slide by mistake the scale of the lower body part.

On her personality ... It really depends i guess. When you have a choice to agree for a kiss on the cheek and she end up blowing 3 mens i don't think her personality is so great. And most of the cases works like this or you turn off all what is asked, and she act like some caricature saint or you allow a slight piece of fun and she act like a total whore. Kudos for never wearing a bra or panties when at home and people are running around. Seriously ...
Then she is supposed to be smart, and sometime yeah she is that true, but sometime she act like the dumber bimbo possible. God when you are blackmailed, you got all the money to pay back the black guy, and suddenly because he made cry a bitch that betrayed you and get you punished, suddenly Anna go to the local mafia and ask them to take care of the guy. "Oh gosh i ask a drug dealer to take care of a guy, i hope he will cuddle him a lot!" Seriously ... And things like that are more and more common with recent updates.

Still i enjoy the game a lot, but there could be lot of critics about the game. It looks like the author want to please his patreon, and i'm fine with that, but as game pass, it looks more and more forced into the game. Like this new scene where you are asked 4 times in a row if you want to have a scene with Alfred. God. It makes me remember windows 10 forced update asking you to click every now and there so you would do it by mistake. And what is fun is that on my game i said 'no' to Alfred all the time and he keeps harassing me again and again to click on his choice, but Ashley, i turned him off once and i'm screwed and need to restart from the very beginning even if things have changed a lot between him and Anna, but nope, blond white boy is permanent choice if you said no once, but the old ugly man will force you to change your choice every 10 minutes of play.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to access all the scenes in the game without installing a mod? I saw a mod for that but it completely break my game if i install it ...
There is a replay room accessible trough the tablet in the spare bedroom in the second apartment. I don't know how complete it is though. Another option is my ren'py version which has a customisable version of the replay room. Customisable as in at the start of each scene you can set the variables which can influence the scene.
Manila is a favorite too, like my top 2, but for me, Anna, its almost too much perfection, im affraid of any change on her that ruin her for me :ROFLMAO: . Also, my favorite route, Jeremy (y)
IMO the animations of Manilla suck big time in comparison with Anna or Milfy city. The other downside about MS:BO as a ren'py to RPGM converter is that there is no clear walk-through of the game since it has a lot of branching . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: Arranguren

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update 1.8 for 10$+ patrons
Hello!
Update 1.8 is released for 10$+ patrons
I have fixed most bugs, also the one with wrong renders at the bar toilet, but If you have found some, please write to me personally or in discord bug channel. There is also a Compressed version and a Big one for Mac.
I have also included save file.
Save 3 is at the beginning of 1.8
Enjoy,
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
That sucks, I was hoping for that scene plus the Alfred scene "fix":rolleyes:
Well well, soon maybe in a 1.8.1 release perhaps.
Thanks for sharing Darkman_13 :)
And a small question: is the "Anna" signature yoy have custom made?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So no v1.8.1 then? I remember he talked about a releasing a v1.8.1 :unsure:
It looks to me like he's releasing a new version, but calling it 1.8. That's a big no-no. When you release a new version you should always bump the version number, otherwise people will say things like "I'm playing 1.8 and have this bug", but others will say "no, that's fixed in 1.8". When there are 2 1.8s, confusion reigns.

At my job someone accidentally released something that wasn't supposed to be released as an x.1. Our planned x.1 release just became x.2 because of that.

Reactions: Latex224
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes