compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
Can anyone please provide Save files for Android version 1.5 or newer? Changed my phone so lost the saves... Thanks

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There's really no point in making saves, each new version, if old saves won't work for the new version, and they give you a new save with THEIR playthrough on it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
did not get any of those scenes, and i thought i made Anna extra naughty in my playthrough....hmmm help?
I did not see them either. I think you had to blow the boss in the bar (scene where you knocked out his son). Because during this scene I choose to do a show and got the sexy scene with Sophia (is this Anna's female friends name or was it another name???!!!).

Another possible trigger could be for trusting the Barkeeper a few updates before. Right now he tells me to get out of the bar as soon as possible.

Reactions: madslegend

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
I did not see them either. I think you had to blow the boss in the bar (scene where you knocked out his son). Because during this scene I choose to do a show and got the sexy scene with Sophia (is this Anna's female friends name or was it another name???!!!).

Another possible trigger could be for trusting the Barkeeper a few updates before. Right now he tells me to get out of the bar as soon as possible.
darn it thats (knocking out son scene) all the way back to Day 24.....
Thank you, I believe i chose show aswell.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
did not get any of those scenes, and i thought i made Anna extra naughty in my playthrough....hmmm help?

This is what happens if you tell Patrick to fuck off and he does not insert the buttplug.
And you don't get the insert buttplug option if you didn't jerk him off in the warehouse but instead did the lesbo-show with Emily.
Then you don't flirt with the customers to sell the alcohol and then you don't see the scene were Patrick sells Anna's ass while she is in the toilet.
Normally the save included should be good to see all the scenes in the update

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
28-6 home 12.jpg

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!
After all the ports and bug fixing, I'm back to weekly updates about the next update.
So far, I have been working on the plot for the next update. I have also started to work on the scene with John at home. Yes, it's the one with Anna's schoolgirl's outfit, and yes, Andrew is going to be close. Some further development in Anna's and John's relationship is going to happen, and I hope it will work out as planned.

Other scenes that I'm writing at the moment are at the Office with Jeremy, Liam, Ethan and Diane. It's a complex one as I plan to make content for all choices, Jeremy's path, Dead Jeremy's path and Diane's path. Ashley's scene is also coming up, and Anna will move forward with a cam show stuff. There might be a little surprise.

A lot of people are curious about why Anna didn't do anything further with our new friend at the bar. So there will be a scene there as well.

There will also be a dinner scene at Rebecca's place. Let's see how far they will go this time.
Thank you again for your fantastic support!
Sincerely yours,
Deep

D

Deleted member 1973048

Nice update, will Andrew finally be able to fuck this own girlfriend this time lol? If we play the faithful route, it dosen't seem to have any impact in the game. I think he only fucks her 2 times during the story.

Reactions: Latex224
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes