Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
28-7 becca 14.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
A quick weekly update.
Just wanted to tell that work on the game is going great and finally, there is an end in sight :) I have started working on the last scene while rendering the ones I have finished before during the nights. Had to add some stuff to John's scene to spice things up. I hope that some will find it fun. There will be two choices for that scene now and four animations. I think it will make it more interesting. Both of them will be with action, not just skipping stuff this time :)
In the image, you can see another render from Rebecca's scene. As you can guess, Rebecca doesn't mind if Carl is flirting with Anna at all. We'll see how far it goes this time.
Here is the list of scenes for the next update. John at home (two naughty choices), Rebecca, Sergey, Friend behind the bar, Office (both with Jeremy's and Diane's path), Ashley and a couple of small scenes around the town.
That's if for now. Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 594892

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
A quick weekly update.
Just wanted to tell that work on the game is going great and finally, there is an end in sight :) I have started working on the last scene while rendering the ones I have finished before during the nights. Had to add some stuff to John's scene to spice things up. I hope that some will find it fun. There will be two choices for that scene now and four animations. I think it will make it more interesting. Both of them will be with action, not just skipping stuff this time :)
In the image, you can see another render from Rebecca's scene. As you can guess, Rebecca doesn't mind if Carl is flirting with Anna at all. We'll see how far it goes this time.
Here is the list of scenes for the next update. John at home (two naughty choices), Rebecca, Sergey, Friend behind the bar, Office (both with Jeremy's and Diane's path), Ashley and a couple of small scenes around the town.
That's if for now. Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep
Thanks for sharing Darkman_13 you are an amazing saint sharing this (and earlier) "weekly updates" reports with us :):love:THANK YOU!

DAMN!!!... Just look at Anna's sexy face and those eyes :love::eek:
You are a sexy lady u 2 Becca, but you are a little to far back and "hiding" most of your curvy body behind the kitchen isle:LOL:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I really like that red dress and latex224 so it seems I was wrong. Didn’t remember Ashley scene was planned but as far as I remember he mentioned an upcoming Hobo scene. Seems he skipped this plan. My bad and thx for sharing Darkman_13
No worries Pogo123 ;)
But i think our "hobo" will be in the update too, take a look:
Here is the list of scenes for the next update. John at home (two naughty choices), Rebecca, Sergey, Friend behind the bar, Office (both with Jeremy's and Diane's path), Ashley and a couple of small scenes around the town. ;););)
To be honest i wasn't too sure either if Ashley would be in the update HAHA :LOL:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
I really like that red dress and latex224 so it seems I was wrong. Didn’t remember Ashley scene was planned but as far as I remember he mentioned an upcoming Hobo scene. Seems he skipped this plan. My bad and thx for sharing Darkman_13
No worries Pogo123 ;)
But i think our "hobo" will be in the update too, take a look:
Here is the list of scenes for the next update. John at home (two naughty choices), Rebecca, Sergey, Friend behind the bar, Office (both with Jeremy's and Diane's path), Ashley and a couple of small scenes around the town. ;););)
To be honest i wasn't too sure either if Ashley would be in the update HAHA :LOL:
I completely agree with latex224, the scene with "hobo" will be in this update, DeepSleep spoke about it earlier

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I am sure that the hobo won't go hungry to bed after Anna visits him ;) :p
But i still feel a tini vini string bikini sorry for Andrew :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yo misunderstood the friend behind the bar and thought it’s... James the barkeeper or what his name is. The hint is quite obvious I was dumb xD

i wonder if she will visit him before, after or during bar work.
I personally hope after or before. (more time to give him attention ;) )

I really hope it’s no tiny vini small scene ofc it won’t be as big as becca’s or Andrews/father scene.

looking forward to the update. since it’s close to release I think next weekend might be possible for release (?) ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yo misunderstand the friend behind the bar and thought it’s... James the barkeeper or what his name is. They hint is quite obvious I was dumb xD

i wonder if she will visit him before, after or during bar work.
I personally hope after or before. (more time to give him attention ;) )
Good question. If this scene have a bit more than the "introduction" scene (something i think) the scene will be a bit longer ;)
I think she will "bring" him the food in this one, maybe let him cope a feel on her big breasts or ass or maybe even a bj, and maybe next update we will have the sex content? :WaitWhat: Too not go to fast forward. I think it will at least be when she is working and maybe after since this is the "first" meeting with him after the "introduction".

I really hope it’s no tiny vini small scene ofc it won’t be as big as becca’s or Andrews/father scene.
HAHA true. For me the "tini vini" thing was more for Andrew since he never gets that pie any more :LOL::LOL:
looking forward to the update. since it’s close to release I think next weekend might be possible for release (?) ^_^
I hope so too. He said that he was working on the last scene and those that were finish was rendered during the night.
But i have small feeling that something will "come up" but i can't get mad if that will happen, i'm just a pirate that enjoys his game :KEK:
Me in yellow Pogo123 :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes