KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
probably this Sunday, or the first week in April
I also thought of this Sunday xD
Guys come on, we know him very well by now. Complete or not he's gonna say "everything is going well, adding some minor details and fix some bugs hopefully the update will be out next sunday" :KEK: :KEK: There's no way in hell he'll give us the update without saying the update will be out next sunday. And if he does I'll be very surprised and will probably become a Patron but I know its never gonna happen so I'm safe. XD

All jokes aside DeepSleep I hope you're well brother I know Italy is going through some tough times man stay strong.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1973048

I think he always release next updates of this game on the weekends.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: H__FR

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 595617

its your turn buddy.. you are the last one who hasnt fucked her yet :D
Don't forget the "taxman" too ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hot Dog vendor?
Coffeeshop guy discovered Anna before car accident, so thats why he is so unlucky)
Dilan (photografer) didn't fuck her yet, only hj/bj :)
I'd like to see another scene of Anna in the subway with the 2 thugs.
But what about Poor David!!!! Am I the only one on Team #DavidDeservesSomeToo

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
But what about Poor David!!!! Am I the only one on Team #DavidDeservesSomeToo
yeah I‘m pro David too. Even wrote deep about a year ago to pls give him more credit cause even the scene of his son was good, I don’t like David’s son personally

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
the image gallery I don't seem to be completely finished I think it will be tomorrow if we are lucky

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
What i thinking, We will get a "weekly update" tomorrow about the progress(hopefully finished) and maybe that the update "date" will come during the coming week (Mon-Sun) and later the same week we will get the notification that something went wrong and we have to wait a little longer ;) :KEK:
But that is just what i think :LOL:HAHA:ROFLMAO: But i too hope atleast we get a date for the coming week and it is "IT" (y)

OFDOOMGOD

Feb 13, 2020
how can i change the game days my game crashed when i was i cafe and the taxman wanted to gor for a date

someone pls help played 4 hours and didnt save

woluld alsp appreciate a save file that is close to that point

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
how can i change the game days my game crashed when i was i cafe and the taxman wanted to gor for a date

You could download the renpy version :)

blink66

Jun 20, 2017

I have these saves. Try the last saves.

Reactions: DD3DD
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes