cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I ain't so very familiar with the correct use of "AM" and "PM" :LOL: ;)
As a German native speaker I know what you tried to say...

Maybe this helps with AM and PM:
00:00 to 11:59 -> AM
12:00 to 23:59 -> PM

However, you don't need to use AM/PM if you use the 24-hour system. AM/PM is often used with the 12-hour system. Example: 1 am = 1:00; 1 pm = 13:00.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
As a German native speaker I know what you tried to say...

Maybe this helps with AM and PM:
00:00 to 11:59 -> AM
12:00 to 23:59 -> PM

However, you don't need to use AM/PM if you use the 24-hour system. AM/PM is often used with the 12-hour system. Example: 1 am = 1:00; 1 pm = 13:00.
Thanks for the info brother (y)
We use 24 hour system (Norwegian viking) ;)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
if i believe what i see in the image gallery (suporter) the scenes are missing: Sergey
Office (both with the path of Jeremy and Diane)
Ashley
I was thinking more for the "Weekly update" update though :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Is that a "folder" you get access too on all tiers? or only some?

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
28-7 hobo 2.jpg

Weekly update
A quick update this time.
I'm still working on the update, and I'm close to finishing the last scene. I am also adding a bunch of edited renders to the image folder already. I hope to finish rendering remaining stuff in following days, then start adding scenes to RPG maker.
In the image you can see that our girl hasn't forgotten about our poor friend behind the bar :) I think that this scene came out quite beautiful and hot. Location and our hobo are very lovely to work with. Stuff from some previous scenes are also being talked in this one to tie the plot together more. Let's see how far Anna will go this time and if something more could happen there :)

I know that a lot of you are waiting for Anna to come out sooner and I'm doing my best to bring her to you in these tough times. At least for me, she's helping to take off my mind of everything that's happening.
Thank you again for your fantastic support.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 601640

Weekly update
I'm still working on the update, and I'm close to finishing the last scene. I am also adding a bunch of edited renders to the image folder already. I hope to finish rendering remaining stuff in following days, then start adding scenes to RPG maker.
In the image you can see that our girl hasn't forgotten about our poor friend behind the bar :) I think that this scene came out quite beautiful and hot. Location and our hobo are very lovely to work with. Stuff from some previous scenes are also being talked in this one to tie the plot together more. Let's see how far Anna will go this time and if something more could happen there :)

I know that a lot of you are waiting for Anna to come out sooner and I'm doing my best to bring her to you in these tough times. At least for me, she's helping to take off my mind of everything that's happening.
Deep
Thanks for sharing Darkman_13 :love:
I wonder if the hobo has (most likely) fapped to that magazine containing Anna (photo-shoot):p

Last edited:

Jansen

May 8, 2017
View attachment 601640

Weekly update

Deep
Oh my my lovely news. Sad we still have to wait for few more days. But damn I love that JUICY RED APPLE. Not the ones in the BAG.;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
By the way the friend behind the bar was still a HOBO :)
I can't wait for this moment:love:
Yoyoyo who would have guessed me too!!! Even I like John and her in schoolgirl uniform hobo is my most anticipated scene - especially since i see know she wears this amazing HOT dress and her old hair (which I still think look iconic and the best on her) :love::love:

about the release:

we really should be happy deep communicates that much with us on a regular basis. I think we don’t appreciate this enough.

i also was very certain it wouldn’t be released this Sunday. But I kinda hoped for next Saturday/Sunday. But if its during the second week of April I wouldn’t be too sad and a part of me counts with it already

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yoyoyo who would have guessed me too!!! Even I like John and her in schoolgirl uniform hobo is my most anticipated scene - especially since i see know she wears this amazing HOT dress and her old hair (which I still think look iconic and the best on her) :love::love:

about the release:

we really should be happy deep communicates that much with us on a regular basis. I think we don’t appreciate this enough.

i also was very certain it wouldn’t be released this Sunday. But I kinda hoped for next Saturday/Sunday. But if its during the second week of April I wouldn’t be too sad and a part of me counts with it already
The hairstyle she has know (on the pic) is so stunning on Anna and the red little and tight shorts-dress thing is so sexy.
I just love how it goes up her butt and forms around her ass cheeks :love: :eek:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Damn wanted to sleep and had a weird dream. Anna went to the hobo offering food. But hobo didn’t care for food and lured her into his box he was sleeping in. There he fucked her brainlessly and rough. You just heard her mouns and screams and when you watched from the side at the box, you just saw her arm and hands trying to search solid ground to hold on and escape but the box was shaking and bouncing cause of every hungry slam of penetration.
And then I woke up.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes