DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
yeah quite interesting. well NLT at least allow incest patches. which is smart and makes sense this way. but this? especially for me confusing is that Deep himself told me a year ago he can't do incest cause of patreon (i wanted to see Anna's dad, uncle or granpa at that time) but now i see more and more teasers for AnnaxRebecca. kinda strange even i am not against it. (who doesn't love her big sister :sneaky:)
Well, so far there is nothing over the line :)

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Since when do hobos care about products from the grocery aisle? And who is she trying to win over with soft drinks? This isn't an AA meeting. The only thing he would want in his mouth are her soft melons and the taste of her cherry.

Let's hope she isn't as naive as she looks in this scene and the only thing she's really after is an exchange of her sweet nectar for his promise of getting his life together. You know, something realistic for a change.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Correct me if i'm wrong but my question is: we are "supposed" not allowed to have content between Anna and Rebecca because of the incest right.. and the rules of patreon?
But how come for instance games like "Dating my daughter = father-daughter" and "Haley's story = Brother-sister" is allowed, plus many more? :unsure:
I don't quite understand that.
Maybe it is just me who are an extremely faggot weirdo retard :KEK:
Patreon doesn't allow Incest? Yes, but they don't go checking on every game on their site. You can post an incest game on patreon if you want, but if you do it, there's always the risk that someone report you to the admins, there is where you get banned.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Patreon doesn't allow Incest? Yes, but they don't go checking on every game on their site. You can post an incest game on patreon if you want, but if you do it, there's always the risk that someone report you to the admins, there is where you get banned.
Thanks for the info (y)
*Cough*-there are always someone who wants to be a pain in the ass ;)

Reactions: Pogo123

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Since when do hobos care about products from the grocery aisle? And who is she trying to win over with soft drinks? This isn't an AA meeting. The only thing he would want in his mouth are her soft melons and the taste of her cherry.

Let's hope she isn't as naive as she looks in this scene and the only thing she's really after is an exchange of her sweet nectar for his promise of getting his life together. You know, something realistic for a change.
Oh boy. Anna's gonna do the homeless. Is this like twisted community service lol.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
If by chance this games ends properly the only logical choice is they all go to jail except Andrew and Emily, and David. Anna is now a drug mule, accessory to murder, and dumb as a box of rocks lol. Who would you think would flip on em.

Reactions: Gisgo

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
If by chance this games ends properly the only logical choice is they all go to jail except Andrew and Emily, and David. Anna is now a drug mule, accessory to murder, and dumb as a box of rocks lol. Who would you think would flip on em.
She had an accident, remember? She has either very strong hallucinations or the jury acquits her because there's no one left who she hasn't successfully serviced in the past.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

sergiopaulo607

Nov 30, 2018
I want boddy modification!! I want alfy or the bar boss to make her do the surgery for boob implants and ass...

*is that possible or just a far way dream of mine?....*

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I want boddy modification!! I want alfy or the bar boss to make her do the surgery for boob implants and ass...

*is that possible or just a far way dream of mine?....*
yikes I like big boobies but artificial balloon boobies? No, please, no. Most of games tend to make boobs either far too big or too small (I really don’t know why) Anna’s could ofc be a bit bigger but I think they are one of the most perfect tits sizewise atm. Looking natural and god do I love natural looking boobies! I just wish she had a bit bigger nipples. Not too much but more suckable one that would be yummy. (And ofc there are others who make great tits too they are just in the minority)

but... interesting idea I have to say

Last edited:

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
Ha, ha, but why exclude Andrew who is a member of the Sergey s crime organization and takes part in drug deals, and Emily who embezzled 200k from Jeremy - seems to me that David would have to drink alone, or have a threesome with that middle aged couple in the bar (perhaps a foursome - three of them and a case of peated single malt).

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes