Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
1st he really hinted some future doc/hospital scene(s) and 2nd BRO, i am making fun of those "surgery guys" xD
Maybe some more check-ups would be cool.
Wonder if that other "doctor" that Anna knew would get some fun with her and also that female nurse that told Anna to get another doctor. :p

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i'm really into old and young and i can't wait to see Anna being fucked by hobo on this update :love:
guys, do you have any others games into old and young you recommend ? (except JOHN, GGB) ??
GGB? Lily of The Valley, Dawnfall a Story of corruption, Zoey (there are a few minigames surrounding her and one with that fetish), Bellas First Sin, Paola, Elenas Life... just to name a few right out of my head.

and i feel you. kinda hard to find that fetish, especially in decent/good quality but these games are all really good! A few just in early stages. But the girls... AMAZING. And that’s also no easy task to find good looking girls in games. Well there are certainly quite a few but in that fetish department it’s harder in my opinion. But again: these girls all look really hot trust me! Even Anna and Lily are still the cherry on the top ;)

if some guys know more you are welcome to add.

I hope that helped

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
i'm really into old and young and i can't wait to see Anna being fucked by hobo on this update :love:
guys, do you have any others games into old and young you recommend ? (except JOHN, GGB) ??
In GGB the MC is fucked quite good and used like a whore. Love that game.

Reactions: Busted1201

patriotslove

Dec 10, 2017
GGB? Lily of The Valley, Dawnfall a Story of corruption, Zoey (there are a few monogames surrounding her and one with that fetish), Bellas First Sin, Paola, Elenas Life... just to name a few right out of my head.

and i feel you kinda hard to find that fetish, especially in decent/good quality but these games are all really good! A few just in early stages. But the girls... AMAZING. And that’s also no easy task to find good looking girls in games. Well there are certainly quite a few but in that fetish department it’s harder in my opinion. But again: these girls all look really hot trust me! Even Anna is still the cherry on the top ;)

if some guys know more you are welcome to add.

I hope that helped
thank you my friend.... I totally agree with you, it's kinda hard to find a decent game about this fetish type... I've already played most of the game you wrote but I didn't mention them because for me, some are ok but not amazing... I have been looking for months to find good games about it beside my three favorites JOHN, AEA and GGB. but now GGB is done... the releases about the two others take long between two updates. :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
thank you my friend.... I totally agree with you, it's kinda hard to find a decent game about this fetish type... I've already played most of the game you wrote but I didn't mention them because for me, some are ok but not amazing... I have been looking for months to find good games about it beside my three favorites JOHN, AEA and GGB. but now GGB is done... the releases about the two others take long between two updates. :)
GGB = GGGB? (Good Girls Gone Bad, you mean?) :unsure:
GGGB dev have started a new game though, but i don't know if it will contain the fetish (it seems we have in common);)
Have you tried "Ana - mif"? You play as a female prog and fuck a young guy, plus some more. I think it is a good game even though the render quality isn't like AEA/LotV.

Reactions: Pogo123

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
GGB = GGGB? (Good Girls Gone Bad, you mean?) :unsure:
GGGB dev have started a new game though, but i don't know if it will contain the fetish (it seems we have in common);)
Have you tried "Ana - mif"? You play as a female prog and fuck a young guy, plus some more. I think it is a good game even though the render quality isn't like AEA/LotV.
In GGB the MC is fucked quite good and used like a whore. Love that game.
Dudes you gotta play Tiina Swordswoman of the Scarlett Prison ASAP. It fulfills OLD/Ugly guy with a beautiful girl fetish perfectly. Every guy in that game is freaking UGLY AF and is surprisingly enjoyable XD The only downside of that game is that it is a Japanese game or Anime game whatever you would like to call it.But holy shit that game satisfied me for a long time. And the best part is that the HOBO storyline is weird yet perfect. I highly recommend it.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Dudes you gotta play Tiina Swordswoman of the Scarlett Prison ASAP. It fulfills OLD/Ugly guy with a beautiful girl fetish perfectly. Every guy in that game is freaking UGLY AF and is surprisingly enjoyable XD The only downside of that game is that it is a Japanese game or Anime game whatever you would like to call it.But holy shit that game satisfied me for a long time. And the best part is that the HOBO storyline is weird yet perfect. I highly recommend it.
Will try it out, thanks for the recommendation :)

Reactions: KORAAN

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's a pity that for the moment there is not any cuckold/sharing scenes, but only cheating (Andrew doesn't know anything about Anna's fun)… Anna and Andrew could became like Carl and Rebecca, for spice up the relationship!

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
It's a pity that for the moment there is not any cuckold/sharing scenes, but only cheating (Andrew doesn't know anything about Anna's fun)… Anna and Andrew could became like Carl and Rebecca, for spice up the relationship!
Then thus games motive will fail. This game is not ntr. Its cheating.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
? There is cuckold and you mentioned it: Rebecca and Carl. and they will be with Anna I am certain

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes