Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Sounds good :)
Fingers cross that no "roadblocks" will come in the meantime.
Also thanks for the recommended game, will try it.
Could i ask you Mr. D_13, how is Deeps patreon?, Is it that you pay for each new post or is it a monthly basis?
Monthly

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "latex224, message: 3262063, membre: 1329272"]
Merci pour l'info mon ami. :):l'amour:(y)
[/CITATION]
monthly

Reactions: Latex224

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
I pretty new to this game, just wonder if the game will have free choice in the future. like choose the job or boyfriend, or any repeated scense

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I pretty new to this game, just wonder if the game will have free choice in the future. like choose the job or boyfriend, or any repeated scense
You can choose between different sub options but you can’t choose between jobs or boyfriends atm

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
29-1 ethan 10.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

The last weekly update before the next release :)

I have finished working on the last scene in Daz so I'm editing renders and adding everything to RPG maker. A couple of animations are left, but that is just rendering them in better quality as everything is fine with them. I am also looking for some new sound effects, I hope that they will make them a bit better.
Adding all the scenes will take me a couple of days so I'm planning on releasing the 1.9 version the next weekend.

I'm not going to spoil anymore. So fingers crossed everything runs fine :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 609827

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

The last weekly update before the next release :)

I have finished working on the last scene in Daz so I'm editing renders and adding everything to RPG maker. A couple of animations are left, but that is just rendering them in better quality as everything is fine with them. I am also looking for some new sound effects, I hope that they will make them a bit better.
Adding all the scenes will take me a couple of days so I'm planning on releasing the 1.9 version the next weekend.

I'm not going to spoil anymore. So fingers crossed everything runs fine :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks 4 the share Darkman_13 (y):)
Something to look forward to, lets just keep our fingers cross that no unexpected situations will occur ;)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes