Renpy PC:

Renpy MAC:

Renpy Android:

Save files:

Other versions are coming soon
-------------------------

Save 1 Is Diane's path

Save 3 is Jeremy's path

All scenes are unlocked in included save.

Here is Map

Final scene list:

Home with Andrew and John - There are two separate scenes for John. Depends on your choice. This time choice is not added to skip a scene. Both will lead to something.
Small shop scene. Friend behind the bar (Depends on previous choices but is unlocked with included save). Rebecca's scene, Sergey (different endings), Work at the office - There are two different scenes. One is for Diane's path and another for Jeremy's path. Both path's are available with included saves.

Anyway, this update came out big enough. It consists of almost 300 renders and 7 animations (Added new sound effects for some). You can repeat animations as much as you want.

If you find any bugs, please send info to me. Through discord, mail or patreon mail.

There is a Map in the game folder to help you navigate around.

You can use SHIFT or Right mouse button to hide text box.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons!
This is the early release.
Here is the link to update 1.9 compressed: Here
Other versions are coming soon
-------------------------
Save 1 Is Diana's path
Save 3 is Jeremy's path

All scenes are unlocked in included save.
Here is Map
Final scene list:
Home with Andrew and John - There are two separate scenes for John. Depends on your choice. This time choice is not added to skip a scene. Both will lead to something.
Small shop scene. Friend behind the bar (Depends on previous choices but is unlocked with included save). Rebecca's scene, Sergey (different endings), Work at the office - There are two different scenes. One is for Diane's path and another for Jeremy's path. Both path's are available with included saves.
Anyway, this update came out big enough. It consists of almost 300 renders and 7 animations (Added new sound effects for some). You can repeat animations as much as you want.
If you find any bugs, please send info to me. Through discord, mail or patreon mail.
There is a Map in the game folder to help you navigate around.
You can use SHIFT or Right mouse button to hide text box.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
You're the best Bro ;) (y)

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
Can som1 share full version not compresed? I love you

You guy/gal can actually read, right? There it is written. But let me show it for you lazy pal/gal:
" Other versions are coming soon "
This will most likely also include the highly antipicated version you are so eagerly waiting for. I bet, the upload just takes longer compared to the compressed version. So you would need to stick around a bit longer for an uncompressed version.

i gave link for free and you complain omfg
Let them complain! Huge thank. Even though I will also wait for the full version. If I would be up for it, I would immediately go for that version you just shared.

Cukorjeti

Mar 5, 2018
Does deep share a compressed link himself, or only the giant 5gb+ one? I'm thinking about supporting him, but I'm not going to download almost 6gb for RPGMaker game whit my shitty ass internet, in that time I could download GrimDawn and there is a big difference between the complexity of the two, or maybe I'll wait for a compressed Mega link since that's the only provider or whatever that downloads at a normal rate and does not give me an absurd 12h+ download if I'm not subscribed to them...

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Does deep share a compressed link himself, or only the giant 5gb+ one? I'm thinking about supporting him, but I'm not going to download almost 6gb for RPGMaker game whit my shitty ass internet, in that time I could download GrimDawn and there is a big difference between the complexity of the two, or maybe I'll wait for a compressed Mega link since that's the only provider or whatever that downloads at a normal rate and does not give me an absurd 12h+ download if I'm not subscribed to them...
He does it himself

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes