cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
for impatient the compressed version, but hey the full version is longer and DeepSleep has not finished updating.
I will publish it as soon as he publishes it
if you are wise
Why do you spend your hard earned money on a game just to upload it on a pirate forum? :unsure:

What motivation do you have to do that?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Why do you spend your hard earned money on a game just to upload it on a pirate forum? :unsure:

primary 3 things i assume:
1. advertising for the game
2. caring for ppl who do not have the money
3. being just generous

I personally payed many times during 2018 and a few times 2019 so I am very glad someone shares and I would too if I had the money again and I would know how this works

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
First of all, why do you care? Don't you like to play games for free? Probably he's an altruistic person, not a greedy egoist like yourself. Do you have other useless questions?
woah.. woah.. hold your horses back.. I asked because I'm curious behind his motivation, not because I'm blaming him for sharing a game he paid for.

Reactions: Pogo123

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017

View attachment 617832
Hello, dear Patrons!

This is the early release.

Here is the link to update 1.9 compressed: Here

Other versions are coming soon
-------------------------

Save 1 Is Diane's path

Save 3 is Jeremy's path

All scenes are unlocked in included save.

Here is Map

Final scene list:

Home with Andrew and John - There are two separate scenes for John. Depends on your choice. This time choice is not added to skip a scene. Both will lead to something.
Small shop scene. Friend behind the bar (Depends on previous choices but is unlocked with included save). Rebecca's scene, Sergey (different endings), Work at the office - There are two different scenes. One is for Diane's path and another for Jeremy's path. Both path's are available with included saves.

Anyway, this update came out big enough. It consists of almost 300 renders and 7 animations (Added new sound effects for some). You can repeat animations as much as you want.

If you find any bugs, please send info to me. Through discord, mail or patreon mail.

There is a Map in the game folder to help you navigate around.

You can use SHIFT or Right mouse button to hide text box.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
u are a hero

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017

wow.. wow.. hold your horses back.. I asked because I'm curious behind his motivation, not because I'm blaming him for sharing a game he paid for.
I had the same question. What is the motivation behind it sharing it. I mean. I thought people that share it, might earn a bit with the links that they upload it themselves or something like this. Not sure if that´s the case with the link posted. :)

Reactions: cold_arctus

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
it seemed to me that there would be Ashley in this update, I must have been mistaken in reading this messages (DeepSleep). whatever it will surely come back soon in a scene ... I hope
Yeah you're right, DeepSleep talked about the scene with Ashley in this update, but it seems to have decided to postpone it until the next one

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes