Dzanan_x

Mar 3, 2019
it's a pity to wait for 2 to 3 months for an update that doesn't make sense, the animations never go up, there's no tension, there's nothing interesting ...
we are waiting for the update as if it were a Call of Duty.
it's totally stupid to play this game :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Anyone else disappointed that there was not more action with the homeless dude?
Sorry to say but i am with Mr. Darkman_13 on that one.
I think its a great start to take it slow because we have so many chars that bang Anna already.
A good story for Mr. HOBO and take it slow so it is not just another guy fucking her is "in my opinion" the best way to go.

Now the hobo have had his nose in her butt when she had the anal-plug (1st introduction) and now he got feel a little on her twins and the hot pie (wrapped in/over the clothes) ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So, whats the verdict with this update? is it any good.
yes! By far better than the last one and one of the best in my honest opinion.

I also agree with latex224 that the built and the tease with the hobo is necessary and hot. last update I was disappointed cause i thought the hobo would be just a quick scene as fan service and therefore I hoped for sex. But since it turns out he will have a much bigger role and storyline I really appreciate this “tease” cause that’s sometimes missing: a solid but really hot built up in separate stories. seems deep goes back to his roots again and the outcome will be even hotter I feel it. + I am certain with choices he will have plenty scenes and opportunities to fuck her. Don’t worry Boobliebop

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
yes! By far better than the last one and one of the best in my honest opinion.

I also agree with latex224 that the built and the tease with the hobo is necessary and hot. last update I was disappointed cause i thought the hobo would be just a quick scene as fan service and therefore I hoed for sex. But since it turns out he will have a much bigger role and storyline I really appreciate this “tease” cause that’s sometimes missing: a solid but really hot built up in separate stories. seems deep goes back to his roots again and the outcome will be even hotter I feel it. + I am certain with choices he will have plenty sevens and opportunities to fuck her. Don’t worry Boobliebop
(y)
I am again at my limit when it comes to "likes" :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes