Jun 14, 2018
A lot of bugs for me. I notice one to exist in almost every version - the menu, you have to click a bit lower to load a game otherwise you are picking a new game. If you leave the game open for 2min without clicking anything it bugs out, at some point, I got a black screen (and I didn't save my progress, because usually, I play the entire update at once).

Otherwise - the story got a bit repetitive for me, I started to skip it at some parts. But the renders are good (noticed some glitches here too but nothing too big).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
:unsure:
If you leave the game open for 2min without clicking anything it bugs out, at some point, I got a black screen (and I didn't save my progress, because usually, I play the entire update at once).
mmh.. must be a problem on your side because I haven't any issue with the update. I played deep's compressed through all the new content with my old and deep's provided saves without having a problem.

Either it is a problem with the Windows build - because I'm on Linux - or with your computer.

Jun 14, 2018
:unsure:
mmh.. must be a problem on your side because I haven't any issue with the update. I played deep's compressed through all the new content with my old and deep's provided saves without having a problem.

Either it is a problem with the Windows build - because I'm on Linux - or with your computer.
I played the full version, not the compressed one. I think this bug happens in other RPGM games when the renders are with a bigger size.

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I played the full version, not the compressed one. I think this bug happens in other RPGM games when the renders are with a bigger size.
RPGM Maker MV is known for his memory leak and I notice it when I played v1.8 (big) for a longer period that the game occupied 10 GB of RAM.

You could check your RAM occupation when the game runs and/or download deep's compressed version to test if the same problem happens.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
So new contents are with sergy, andrew dad and rebecca in the shower thats it? Wish theres more contents with rebecca . She hella fiiine.

Reactions: Gisgo

Marc us

Mar 1, 2019
c'est dommage, il manque la cerise sur le gâteau avec une fin avec Andrew plus crédible et lui faire nettoyer sa bite avec sa bouche, ce qui laisserait des traces de sperme autour de ces lèvres et idem avec la séquence de jérémy avec une décharge ou un nettoyage dans la bouche d'Emily par exemple?
sinon belle mise à jour !!!

Reactions: vanessa's lover
Jun 14, 2018
RPGM Maker MV is known for his memory leak and I notice it when I played v1.8 (big) for a longer period that the game occupied 10 GB of RAM.

You could check your RAM occupation when the game runs and/or download deep's compressed version to test if the same problem happens.
Yea, this might be the problem, I rarely close my browser so it right now is 6gb of ram and have some other stuff and I am close to 9gb taken from 16gb, so might be a memory leak.

Reactions: cold_arctus

sahamat

Apr 15, 2018
it's a pity to wait for 2 to 3 months for an update that doesn't make sense, the animations never go up, there's no tension, there's nothing interesting ...
we are waiting for the update as if it were a Call of Duty.
it's totally stupid to play this game :)
so very esay ……. STOP PLAYING :p

nFlavour

Dec 2, 2017
Isn´t there a lil plot hole in this update, if Anna avoided banging John yet? Now he grabs her and kisses her out of nowhere. And Anna specially only have the choice of where to bang him not if she even want to. Decision pathes are a nice to have, but only if you have the choice to refuse some things completly. (like you can have no threesome with alfred and diane neither with alfreds friends )
The John-Way is inconsistent.

Reactions: KORAAN

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Isn´t there a lil plot hole in this update, if Anna avoided banging John yet? Now he grabs her and kisses her out of nowhere. And Anna specially only have the choice of where to bang him not if she even want to. Decision pathes are a nice to have, but only if you have the choice to refuse some things completly. (like you can have no threesome with alfred and diane neither with alfreds friends )
There are more inconsistencies the longer you play with your old saves. Deep provides saves for two paths: Jeremy-alive and Jeremy-dead. Both saves are Anna's total slut path. Other branches are not included (not possible to provide over 100 saves for every choice you can make in the game).

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I asked Deep about it, he said that if Anna had sex with John before he would grab her hand if not no sex

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
A lot of bugs for me. I notice one to exist in almost every version - the menu, you have to click a bit lower to load a game otherwise you are picking a new game. If you leave the game open for 2min without clicking anything it bugs out, at some point, I got a black screen (and I didn't save my progress, because usually, I play the entire update at once).

Otherwise - the story got a bit repetitive for me, I started to skip it at some parts. But the renders are good (noticed some glitches here too but nothing too big).
The thing is that this game engine eats RAM without measure. If you are on Windows 7, you can enable compatibility with Windows XP SP2, this optimizes memory consumption and processor resources.

nFlavour

Dec 2, 2017
There are more inconsistencies the longer you play with your old saves. Deep provides saves for two paths: Jeremy-alive and Jeremy-dead. Both saves are Anna's total slut path. Other branches are not included (not possible to provide over 100 saves for every choice you can make in the game).

You hardly can avoid inconsistencys in such a project, but till now you mostly had the chance to work around and refuse. Now its only the choice bang in "fleshlight" threesome or bang on couch.

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019

View attachment 617832
Hello, dear Patrons!

This is the early release.

Here is the link to update 1.9 compressed: Here

update 1.9_BIG (6 GB): Here

Android version: Here

Other versions are coming soon
-------------------------

Save 1 Is Diane's path

Save 3 is Jeremy's path

All scenes are unlocked in included save.

Here is Map

Final scene list:

Home with Andrew and John - There are two separate scenes for John. Depends on your choice. This time choice is not added to skip a scene. Both will lead to something.
Small shop scene. Friend behind the bar (Depends on previous choices but is unlocked with included save). Rebecca's scene, Sergey (different endings), Work at the office - There are two different scenes. One is for Diane's path and another for Jeremy's path. Both path's are available with included saves.

Anyway, this update came out big enough. It consists of almost 300 renders and 7 animations (Added new sound effects for some). You can repeat animations as much as you want.

If you find any bugs, please send info to me. Through discord, mail or patreon mail.

There is a Map in the game folder to help you navigate around.

You can use SHIFT or Right mouse button to hide text box.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thank you

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You hardly can avoid inconsistencys in such a project, but till now you mostly had the chance to work around and refuse. Now its only the choice bang in "fleshlight" threesome or bang on couch.
Not many people play the good-girlfriend path. :whistle:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes