cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I choose sometimes "good" sometimes "bad". If you just like to see all "bad-girl" scenes there is a gallery mod. :p
I did the same. In my personal save I avoid Ashley because I don't like his blackmailing games.

In this updated I was blocked from Sergey's scene because during the yacht scene I liked Rebecca's content more. :giggle:

A single choice can block you from content you would like to see but you can't, because you made the a "wrong" choice in a previous update. :cautious:

Editing the RPG's saves isn't easy either.. maybe I'm switching over to the Ren'Py version with the option to change flags.:unsure:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I did the same. In my personal save I avoid Ashley because I don't like his blackmailing games.

In this updated I was blocked from Sergey's scene because during the yacht scene I liked Rebecca's content more. :giggle:

A single choice can block you from content you would like to see but you can't, because you made the a "wrong" choice in a previous update. :cautious:

Editing the RPG's saves isn't easy either.. maybe I'm switching over to the Ren'Py version with the option to change flags.:unsure:
all the way is done, with all the possible choices

Zaqwer

May 15, 2018
I totally forgot what's different in Diane and Jeremy's paths. Can someone remind me what was the plot behind that?

Jun 14, 2018
The thing is that this game engine eats RAM without measure. If you are on Windows 7, you can enable compatibility with Windows XP SP2, this optimizes memory consumption and processor resources.
I am using win10 since I read some craps about new mobos not supporting win7 and I was too lazy to test it.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
final scene? wtf dont tell me thats the last update on this game? its one of the 3 games i really like and are so well done

nFlavour

Dec 2, 2017
I´m totally fine missing scenes because of story (gallerymod makes it seeable). The trouble now is more the less that the story leaves me no choice to avoid the daddy fuck

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes