Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 572502

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

Another quick progress update!

As you remember, Anna got some information from Fitzgerald. One way or another, but she got it out of him. Depends what you chose at the spa :) She could do it alone, but it's probably too dangerous, so she will go to meet Sergey, but this time, Rebecca will also come with her. It's planned after dinner event at her place. Anyway, I believe that Sergey is going to be surprised seeing them like this. What will follow, well, let's see in the next update :)

Work on the update is going well in general, so I'm happy with that. I still can't tell the exact release date, but I'm doing my best do bring it as soon as possible.
Discord is quite lively and I receive a lot of messages and that's good. I'm always open to chatting with fans of Anna. I might miss some messages, but please remind me and I'll come back to you :)
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep
I just read and then i saw something that was either changed (most likely) or forgotten but this scene never happen for me
(Marked in read over)

Reactions: Pogo123

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
im sorry but the jeremy scene its hightly dissapointing. it was my fav scenes of all game now suddenly is good guy !? i see the dev sucumb to the crybabys and forgont about the corruption part of the game. sad............ now time to screw up the bar scenes

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
Is it just me or anyone else lost their enthusiasm on this game. I am not curious anymore about what is going to happen in next version. Not sure about the reason but this is what I feel about this game

Reactions: Anatoli3000

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I really like this game with Anna, I also really like watching documentaries with love scenes of hippopotamus.these two are very similar. (sorry my english)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I'm a lil miffed. Started the new update and went home after sex store. Come on dude can't tell a toy from real pussy lol, seriously. Anna and Andrew are meant for each other, dumber then a box of rocks. I was playing that Anna doesn't do her might be father in law and there's no way to opt out of the scene? This feels forced now.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I'm a lil miffed. Started the new update and went home after sex store. Come on dude can't tell a toy from real pussy lol, seriously. Anna and Andrew are meant for each other, dumber then a box of rocks. I was playing that Anna doesn't do her might be father in law and there's no way to opt out of the scene? This feels forced now.
You have to reject him when the 1st sex scene is playable (and all other scenes too to be on the safe side)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The scene with Diane was great :love: I'm all for more girl on girl action. I wonder how long Anna is going to keep Andrew around for the scene she had with him in this latest update makes me think it will be sooner rather than later.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
The scene with Diane was great :love: I'm all for more girl on girl action. I wonder how long Anna is going to keep Andrew around for the scene she had with him in this latest update makes me think it will be sooner rather than later.
The same thing i was thinking too.
In this update both John, Rebecca and Sergey said that they want Anna to leave Andrew and be with them. So i guess that this could be an very very very early clue/hint that we can chose to brake up with Andrew in a future update perhaps :unsure:

Makreol

May 14, 2018
My only critique is about the motion in some animations: for example the one with sergey is good, instead the jeremy's one (like Others from previous updates) goes forward with the penetration and then there's the same animation but backward. I prefer older but smoother animations, then again i'm not a patreon so no big complains...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
My only critique is about the motion in some animations: for example the one with sergey is good, instead the jeremy's one (like Others from previous updates) goes forward with the penetration and then there's the same animation but backward. I prefer older but smoother animations, then again i'm not a patreon so no big complains...
i also agree and wrote this Deep already that the Jeremy scene was faaaar behind the quality of the others and lacked in many things animation, movement and cameraangle wise (even the pose was kinda boring and too stiff)

i even gave him two ideas to make the scene hotter beside patching a few things

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
There is a sex scene with John on a couch ? WTF ? I got the one where he bangs the shit out Anna right there on the bed while Andrew is getting pleased with a "fleshlight" and wearing a blindfold.

Anyway the update was ok, luckily there was an alternative office scene for those of us that despise the super fucking gross dudes, and havent let them touch Anna ever... in my game fat fucking hippo Jeremy is dead, so the scene with Diana was AWESOME !!

My quest continues to keep Anna black-free and fat-free... hopefully next update has Anna (now that she is closer to Sergey after this update) put an end to shitbag Patrick (the owner of the bar)... the two customers Ethan and his dad are fine, as is the bar tender, its just the fucking owner that irks me... I also hope for less smelly hobos, and more Anna getting fucked by Clark, and ESPECIALLY by Robert.

Reactions: Gisgo
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes