johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
the map and the "missions" supposed to help need to be completed. I went through the different sectors several times without finding the rebecca house or "the office" that is not listed on the map. I'm starting to remember why I started playing the renpy version of this game

• Haha
Reactions: ibizadalton

Mortecauh

Apr 14, 2020
It's been a while since I have played, so I'm wondering if there are any other scenes between Ana and Michael outside of the beach and hotel one? If not I'll just wait until something new is added on that path.

Reactions: Anatoli3000

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Did anyone else notice that Anna is suddenly wearing a wedding ring set when she has sex with John on the couch in this update? It disappears when she goes back into the bedroom to Andrew.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
the map and the "missions" supposed to help need to be completed. I went through the different sectors several times without finding the rebecca house or "the office" that is not listed on the map. I'm starting to remember why I started playing the renpy version of this game
Both are on the map (Downtown lower east).

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
and again: WHAT should be better? to be honest here i really hate this comment. not cause you critizise but cause you just throw out negative things without reasons. what should be better, what didn't you like and so on.

i mean i also don't like certain things in other games, but i at least try to write what exactly i don't like like...
First I the update should be bigger (have more scenes/story)
Second I think that dev shouldn't keep loose ends like alfred and the other boy at the garage

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
Hello I have a question

1>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game
Anna Exciting Affection [v1.9]

?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 572502

Weekly update
Hello, dear Patrons!

Another quick progress update!

As you remember, Anna got some information from Fitzgerald. One way or another, but she got it out of him. Depends what you chose at the spa :) She could do it alone, but it's probably too dangerous, so she will go to meet Sergey, but this time, Rebecca will also come with her. It's planned after dinner event at her place. Anyway, I believe that Sergey is going to be surprised seeing them like this. What will follow, well, let's see in the next update :)

Work on the update is going well in general, so I'm happy with that. I still can't tell the exact release date, but I'm doing my best do bring it as soon as possible.
Discord is quite lively and I receive a lot of messages and that's good. I'm always open to chatting with fans of Anna. I might miss some messages, but please remind me and I'll come back to you :)
Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep
I just read and then i saw something that was either changed (most likely) or forgotten but this scene never happen for me
(Marked in read over)

Reactions: Pogo123

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
im sorry but the jeremy scene its hightly dissapointing. it was my fav scenes of all game now suddenly is good guy !? i see the dev sucumb to the crybabys and forgont about the corruption part of the game. sad............ now time to screw up the bar scenes

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
Is it just me or anyone else lost their enthusiasm on this game. I am not curious anymore about what is going to happen in next version. Not sure about the reason but this is what I feel about this game

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I really like this game with Anna, I also really like watching documentaries with love scenes of hippopotamus.these two are very similar. (sorry my english)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes